Ok, I searched, so if I missed it please, I'm a forum (not this one) veteran, I don't need a search speech.

I looked everywhere and can't find a finish like ESP's See-through Black Cherry, I found the refinishing thread and saw how to make a quilted veneer look great, but I can't find the black cherry stain/see through paint. 2nd, I'm doing this with a BC Rich NJ Deluxe JR.V so would beveling the Pearl binding be very hard? I also would like to know what opinions are on the best quilted maple veneer for the price.

Thanks in advance, and if there's already a thread on this, lmk

*Ok, I just remembered I don't know how to put a veneer on my guitar, so just thought I'd ask that too.
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Last edited by reddeath959 at Oct 21, 2008,
This will tell you how to attach a veneer.

Then this will teach you how to stain. It is up to you to find the dark red and black stain that you need.

This is a router bit designed for beveling pick guard edges, but I think it will work for binging as well.

Once you apply the stain, you can protect it with oil, or a clear coat lacquer.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Dang... some of this seemed fairly obvious. Ok, my only problem is the red stain now.
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...