Ok, im really starting to get pissed now. I have some songs in my itunes that i want to transfer into my home computer. I dont have a usb drive, so im using a blank CD. but every time i try to burn, after its done preparing the songs, it always repeats the same message: "The attempt to burn the disc failed. an unknown error occured (-50)

help?
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Maybe you're the screwed up for having iTunes

Seriously take one quick look at how many ipod/itunes complaints there are in the pit right now and LEARN SOMETHING.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Don't use ifai.. I mean itunes?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
that wasnt the question

EDIT: besides, i have a huge ammount of songs already on there, and i dont wanna have to rebuy them

I would tell you to stomp on iTunes, but i guess that doesn't really work, eh?
Ummm, use another media player like Windows Media Player
Quote by incarnation
that wasnt the question

No...it wasn't...

I think what you meant to say is that wasn't an answer to your question.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
just take the songs from the itunes music folder, and then using something other than itunes, burn a data disk with it, then transfer to the other computer...

...oh, ya, don't use itunes
try exporting the songs into windows media player
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
nvm two file were corrupt