I've asked in the iPod thread amillion times, but no-one has answered my question. Whenever I play songs that are on my iPod through my computer or if I hook it up to my xbox, the songs sometimes freeze and my iPod makes this beeping noise. What does this mean and how do I fix it? If anybody can help, thanks alot.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Christ, Apple products are extra shitty tonight, like my pants.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
If the iPod thread fails, it probably doesn't mean a bigger spectrum of people like the pit will help, you should probably ask on an iPod related site.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
This proves that Steve Jobs and his product can go consensually intercourse themselves.
Right now I'm imagining the scene from Office Space, where the guys smash the fax machine (or was it a printer), exccept with an iPod in its place.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
It means you should change to a zune :O
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
.... I've said it about 3 times tonight but here we go again
1. Place iPod gently on floor.
2. Lift foot gently over iPod.
3. Stomp violently and scream about recurring memories involving your drunk uncle.
4. Repeat until iPod is fixed.

Note: I think you should do step 3 in private.
Quote by SGibson666
.... I've said it about 3 times tonight but here we go again
1. Place iPod gently on floor.
2. Lift foot gently over iPod.
3. Stomp violently and scream about recurring memories involving your drunk uncle.
4. Repeat until iPod is fixed.

Note: I think you should do step 3 in private.

Funny. But in all seriousness, if anybody knows the problem, I would love some help.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I think it means its time to get a new mp3 player. Preferably a better brand, seeing that this is another ipod gone bad thread in the same night.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by tremeloud
If the iPod thread fails, it probably doesn't mean a bigger spectrum of people like the pit will help, you should probably ask on an iPod related site.

this