Ok so here's the deal:
My rig right now consists of a Gibson Les Paul Studio, an Epiphone Les Paul, a DS-1, a Weeping Demon, and a Blue Box. My amp is a Kustom Quad 65DFX. I play mostly classic rock but with some new stuff too like Coheed and Cambria, Porcupine Tree, and some other assorted things.
I have convinced my parents that for my 16th birthday, I should get a new amp. I'm looking at cheap tube amps like Blackhearts. My dilemma is that I don't know what overdrive and/or distortion pedal to purchase and that I'm also looking a delay pedals. Moneywise I'm thinking anywhere under $150 for the distortion and around $150 for the delay.
Thoughts?
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Look at a Blackheart Handsome Devil and a Peavey Classic 30. A Crate V18 too. For overdrive, look at a Fulltone OCD and maybe a Carbon Copy for the delay.
I was thinking Carbon Copy. But I'm not sure on overdrive
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
I'll look into it. I was also looking at the Vox Satchurator
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo