Page 1 of 2
I absolutely hate school and I skip any chance I get. I literally walk off campus, no one seems to care. I've done it so many times I might as well walk out of the front door for a thrill. I don't know why, I just seem to hate those people more and more for reasons similar to that mentioned in Henry Rollin's "I Know You". It's not like they're even changing, or maybe they are, maybe I'm going insane. I clearly need mental help. I'm not suicidal, I want to live, I just don't give a shit anymore. I'm also contemplating not going to college just to get away from them. I'm sick of being in that school environment.

Any words of encouragement, anything? I would talk to someone face to face but I don't think that anyone can really understand what I'm going through right now.
I can help you my child, for I am the rapist...AHEM...I'm a therapist.

meet me in the park
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I'm certain that many, many people would understand what you are going through....especially a therapist.
Ok, first off... A lot of people here probably do. I actually hid in unlocked classrooms just to see if I could. You need money, so you need school. Thats the only reason I'm there, try to see if there's an alternative school. I got into the one where I go and I only go to school 4 hours and the classes are 30 times easier. Ignore the people who want to mold you into John Doe the office worker and do something.
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Correspondence. Or grow some balls. If you are a girl....hmmmm....grow some balls figuratively.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by RPGoof
I, on the other hand, am loving life at the moment.
Sucks for you.

That's because you're probably high.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by guitar/bass76

Also, if you're feeling kinda down here's a good song to cheer you up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlF5lp5x65c
There's a hidden message in it as well if you listen really closely to the lyrics, it'll tell you exactly what you should do in this situation!
Good luck!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by tremeloud
I can help you my child, for I am the rapist...AHEM...I'm a therapist.

meet me in the park

This guy sounds legit. Don't be a pussy TS.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by rasinañte
I'm certain that many, many people would understand what you are going through....especially a therapist.

i second a therapist
Quote by the worm
Burn the school, because misery loves company.

You deserve a warm welcome for that, Oct. 08er.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Counselors/therapists are cool. It's just not a big deal to go see one. If your parents are the kind of people whom you feel you can trust, ask them to help you find one, if not, your school might have counselors on staff.

On a lesser note, college is way different. Nobody tries to make you go to class (sure, you can lose points for missing things, but that's different). If you actually enjoy learning things (not "going to school," "learning" - ever pick up a really good book or find something interesting in math or science, etc?), then college will probably suit you well.
You aren't going to college if you're never in High School.

Edit: Misread, thought you said you were going to college to get away.
Last edited by lzcougarz3 at Oct 21, 2008,
Quote by lzcougarz3
You aren't going to college if you're never in High School.

Hey smart guy, it's called a GED.
Quote by mrwaffles
It's probably just a phase or a passing mindset. If you program yourself to tolerate school, you'll be fine.

I thought I had already done that. Public School has always sucked balls for me, really.
Quote by RPGoof
Surprisingly not. Haven't smoked since saturday :gasp:

I'am going to have to revoke your DT posting badge.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Turn 13 already?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
'Kay, I'm going to introduce you to this guy called MyCousin. He was happy, and fun, and 4 years older than me. So, he dropped out of high school for the exact same reasons you are planning to drop out. At first he was happy, mainly because he ate, slept, and drove a car payed by his dad (his parents are divorced.) So, his dad loses his job. MyCousin has to sell his car, and has to work. So, he didn't get admitted anywhere because he had 3 piercings in one ear and one in the lip. Due to his failure at work, we started to work for his dad, who was an electrician. He got hurt, and he couldn't work anymore. So now he's starting high school again. He's 19.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Actually I just turned 16.

Can't say it's just hormones. My school life and social life has always been shit , it's just now it seems to affect me more. I really do hate going to school and seeing everyone else thrive socially while sitting alone and shit. It sucks.

Quote by Polarisfan_12
Pussy, grow some balls, your life never got better by bitching about it.

Repression helped me a lot so far

Seriously, I appreciate your opinion, but " grow some balls pussy" isn't the answer to everything. I just said I needed someone to talk to and I really can't talk to anyone in my life.
Last edited by Toniofalcon at Oct 21, 2008,
Sounds like your life sucks.

Why don't you stop complaining about it to imaginary friends on the internet and go figure something out in the real world?
Quote by Toniofalcon
Actually I just turned 16.

Can't say it's just hormones. My school life and social life has always been shit , it's just now it seems to affect me more. I really do hate going to school and seeing everyone else thrive socially while sitting alone and shit. It sucks.

Repression helped me a lot so far

Seriously, I appreciate your opinion, but " grow some balls pussy" isn't the answer to everything. I just said I needed someone to talk to and I really can't talk to anyone in my life.

Well find some friends. You like music I'm guessing, go to some shows and just talk to whoever's there. No one's gonna go talk to you and invite you everwhere they go with that attitude.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
You want to live yet not get an education...umm...what do you plan on doing for the rest of your life?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
somebody's been reading a bit too much Catcher in the Rye.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I'm going through a "fuck life" phase too. I just quit my job because I was guaranteed another job, then they said "I might not get it." Fuck bitches. Schools lamesauce.

Just remember, when your at your worst, the only place you can go is up. Its not a mental disorder(unless it is) but if you give it time, your problems will fix themselves. For now, go to school, finish it up(you're a junior, right? Assuming you live in the US) and you'll get better.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Man, if you need anybody to talk to... I'll be here... well not here literally but... well, whatever.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by RPGoof
I, on the other hand, am loving life at the moment.
Sucks for you.

Wow man, how kind of you. Im sure that really helps him out.

Anyways, what your experiencing isnt really all that abnormal.... school just doesnt work for some people. Its really kind ove in a way.... school is forced upon many people who it does not and never will help. There should be trade schools.... where these numerous "rejects" go and learn to do many vital and important things to better suit society. Like being a mechanic or a contractor; just to name a few. Nowadays college and school is stressed too much and we are going to start seeing a decline in the working class.... soon the country will only be helpless nerds that only have booksmarts. No one will know how to fix a car. Or build a house. Or put out fires. Or cook food.

So, in summary dude, seriously think over your life and figure out if school is for you or not. If you find it isnt, get a serious schedule change and take things such as woodshop or auto shop or cooking class etc. Unless around where you live there is a technical or trade school.
Last edited by aaronob at Oct 22, 2008,
i HATE school. The people are nutcases who treat students as numbers rather than people....all that matters in the end is the school's test scores, it doesn't matter what they do to the students to get the good scores as long as they get the good scores. To me, school is nothing but complete bulls*it.

But I'm in honors classes and work my ass off to get good grades. Why? Because even though i hate school more than anything, I know it will determine my entire future, and if i can get through these 15 or so years, then I'll be set for the rest of my life. School sucks big time, but you gotta suck it up and deal with it for YOUR sake. Don't let the educational system screw you over.
It's a shame that people need to have proof that they are educated (Diploma), but I suppose it's because people can't really prove they are well educated them self. I don't know how you could do it.

I guess it bugs me because I never enjoy school and the things we do there, but I do love to read about various types of things.
Holy shit you just walk out the front door?

Are you in middle school or something?

Teachers won't treat you like "numbers" if you talk to them. You'd be surprised to find out they aren't near-robotic people with nothing better to do then to make your life worse.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Oct 22, 2008,
Meh, home school for the win.

I share the pain brother, now I only talk to people I like, and I get done with school in under 2 hours a day.
Quote by CaptainRon
Holy shit you just walk out the front door?

Are you in middle school or something?

Teachers won't treat you like "numbers" if you talk to them. You'd be surprised to find out they aren't near-robotic people with nothing better to do then to make your life worse.

Come on, they have authority over you and that changes a person's attitude. No matter how small the power is. I'm not saying fight the power though, because all that rebellion stuff is a phase.
^Someone will always have authority over you in some way though, and if you don't learn to live with it, you're gonna have a hard life.

If they aren't treating you fairly though, thats a different story.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Toniofalcon
I absolutely hate school and I skip any chance I get. I literally walk off campus, no one seems to care. I've done it so many times I might as well walk out of the front door for a thrill. I don't know why, I just seem to hate those people more and more for reasons similar to that mentioned in Henry Rollin's "I Know You". It's not like they're even changing, or maybe they are, maybe I'm going insane. I clearly need mental help. I'm not suicidal, I want to live, I just don't give a shit anymore. I'm also contemplating not going to college just to get away from them. I'm sick of being in that school environment.

Any words of encouragement, anything? I would talk to someone face to face but I don't think that anyone can really understand what I'm going through right now.

I sorta understand

something about everything just gets to you, right? the way they act, just how the kids seem so ignorant, and the teachers think that everything they say is right all the time, and the whole idea of it is just stupid and pointless... that just gets to me sometimes...
Page 1 of 2