The title speaks for itself, and i'm so happy. It was on trombone, so you know. They already have a crazy awesome senior bassist (I'm a freshman) and only two other trombones (out of 4 spots) trying out. I had to play a b flat scale as high as I could go (two octaves), a piece I chose (an exercise from my book), two songs he gave us (The way you look tonight, Lover man) and some random sight reading exercise. My spot is almost assured, a big improvement from my massive fail last year, where my hands were so shaky (from nervousness) that every note sounded tremolo. So yeah, just want to the pit to know.

If your gonna a be a hater and rant about how no one cares, go elsewhere.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
You nailed it with your tromboner!! Good for you!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by goest
Did she moan like a zombie?

dang it i was gna make a sex joke...
Good, I would have pulled a Billy Sheehan if it was bass or a Paul Masvidal if it was guitar, but that's just me lol.
Too bad things will be awkward now.

Nah, nice work.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Way to go bro.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Lol, I'll congrat ya man. We're also playin "The Way You Look Tonight" in our jazz band. And on the alto sax, that section with the key change is pretty awesome.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
You don't go to the same school as I do, do you? Nevermind, you ohio man.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
congrats.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.