So, I personally am not a fan of jazz music. However in two and a half weeks I have to do a group presentation of a jazz song in English class. weird I know lol

however I know not much of anything of jazz playing style or music at all.

Anyways, I need some songs which we're popular around the 1920's that 3-4 people could play together.

any help on songs or artist / playing help would be appreciated

i can play guitar just not jazz.

so anything you got, lets hear it thanks!
My Gear:
Ibanez Gax 70 Gio electric guitar cherry red color
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic guitar sunburst color
Crate MX10, 10 watt amplifier
Boss DS-1 Distortion effects pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
Allergic
C4C please
20's music is some old stuff there ;], but great nonetheless. You could try some Scott Joplin tunes (like The Entertainer, Maple Leaf Rag), some Jelly Roll Morton stuff (like Wolverine Blues or King Porter Stomp), of course some Louis Armstrong (Dippermouth Blues, Stardust, West End Blues), also some very old song like "I've Been Working On The Railroad" and anything by George Gershwin (Rhapsody In Blue, An American In Paris), though Gershwin's most widely known "Summertime" was written and recorded in the 30's. Actually, a lot of classic jazz songs are from the 30's-50's, not the 20's, but you can have a shot at the songs I proposed ;]
I would try and find a Real Book, those have all the jazz standards from the 1920s and up.
great, thanks a lot! I'm sure this will help me greatly, cause I was searching on the internet and only finding sites for pretty much Louis Armstrong, since he was big back then. So I appreciate your help.
My Gear:
Ibanez Gax 70 Gio electric guitar cherry red color
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic guitar sunburst color
Crate MX10, 10 watt amplifier
Boss DS-1 Distortion effects pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
Allergic
C4C please