Well, today I got home turned my 5150 on and left it on for like 3minutes then turned on standby. So, then I looked in the back after playing for a few minutes to see how much my tubes were glowing. They were that much, UNTILL i realized something. I only see 1orange glow. WOAH!!! ONE of my tubes FELL OUT! So, I unscrewed the back off and put it back in its little spot where it goes.

But I have a question. Could this damage it(tube)? Its glowing now and there were no dents or stratches on my tube. So, is my tube and amp okay?
Thanks.
Quote by suffersystem
Hmmm, was it your sweaty balls? Tubes and sweaty balls just don't work well together.

Nah, it wasnt my sweaty balls. It was probably from me carrying it to band practice.
How does it sound? That will answer your question right away.
PRS SC245
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Quilter OD200, 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
If you don't notice any tone loss and the tube isn't microphonic, you're good.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Okay, cool. I just wanted to make sure that its okay, I'd probably like cry is my 5150 got f^xked up.
Running with a tube won't hurt an amp unless you do it for an extended period of time. The things are a lot tougher than people make them out to be.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Sweaty Balls
Nah, it wasnt my sweaty balls. It was probably from me carrying it to band practice.

Carrying it...mine weighs a ton, unless you are super human...
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=