It is time to clean out some unused stuff so I can afford to buy some more unused stuff!

I have an OLD EMG-60. I bought this back in the late 80s maybe early 90s. Pre-quick disconnect. 9" of signal cable, 5.5" Power cable. $40 Shipped any where in the US.

I have two EMG-89s. They are about 5 years old. Quick disconnect cabling. Both have a little over 12" of signal cable. One has 5" power cable, the other 7" of power cable. $45 each Shipped any where in the US.

These are just the pickups, no pots, no jacks, no mounting rings.

I prefer PayPal. Only trade I might be interested in is a Big Muff. Here are some pics. No idea why they are only showing up as link when I preview the post even though I am using the img tags.

where are you located, im intersted in the 60
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I am in the US, Southern California to be a little more precise. I shot you a PM.
i am ver interested in the emg 89, however my 81s quick connect is different in which it is much smaller. Would i have to run that new lead through to install the emg89? or are the extra connectors for the coil tap?
Hmmm. I honestly do not know. I would assume you are going to have to use the quick disconnects that came with the 89s. Looking at the data sheet off EMG's website does not really show me anything that would say yes you can use the 81's cable.
shipping to the UK ? ill take the 89's if you will
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
all pickups still available.

I found the push-pull pots for the 89s last night, so each 89 will have its push-pull volume pot. If the 89s are bought as a set, I will throw in the output jack with battery wiring which I also found last night.
Agile AL-3100 CSB, Schecter C1-Plus with SD 59s, Crate V33 Head (modded), Crate 2x12 Cabinet w/ Green Berets, EQD Hoof

Good Traders: jdr94 7PlaGues xXMetal-HeadXx applecakes1207
89s are no longer available.

Still have the 60 and it is now $35 shipped.
Agile AL-3100 CSB, Schecter C1-Plus with SD 59s, Crate V33 Head (modded), Crate 2x12 Cabinet w/ Green Berets, EQD Hoof

Everything gone now.