Page 1 of 4
I work in a deli in a small town. Every day I see the same people with food stamp cards, on welfare, barely making it by. What's bothering me is that I'll see them some other time buying cigarettes, lottery tickets, candy and soda.

If you're getting money from the government, there's no reason you need to buy tons of soda, cigarettes, chew and lottery tickets. They're luxuries for people that can afford to have them. None of them "need" it to get by either. Maybe I'm wrong to say they shouldn't be buying any of this but it does bother me.

Another thing. It may just be my town, or even all of America, but it seems like about 75% of women over the age of 35 in my town are extremely obese. All of them have stomachs that hang way below their waste line. Every day at work I see tons of them come into the store and buy their weight in Mountain Dew. It's really disgusting how these women get to be, but it's so common that I just assume that all women get to be like that when they're middle aged. They're the same women that come to our store to buy lottery tickets with their welfare check.

To make this thread useful, does anyone else notice things like this?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I love Mountain Dew, AND the deli. Fuck yeah.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Every day I see the same people with food stamp cards, on welfare, barely making it by. What's bothering me is that I'll see them some other time buying cigarettes, lottery tickets, candy and soda.

Isn't welfare a wonderful thing?

People CHOOSE to be poor with the decisions they make. Stop taking my money and giving it to losers.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
thats the sad thing with our government. we give our money to people who are too ignorant to be independent.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Do you just love judging people based on your insignificant morals? Everyone's gotta get their kicks somehow.
Natural Selection, If there to stupid to spend there money on the important things they need, then darwinism will take its course.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I notice those damn 14 years olds that go into movie theaters and feel like its there responsibility to entertain the people who want to watch the actually movie with retarded voices that they think are funny!

I'm not really sure what this threads about...
Quote by thrashster
Natural Selection, If there to stupid to spend there money on the important things they need, then darwinism will take its course.

Except these are usually the kind of people who end up having 8 kids.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
In what scientists are calling "fucking gay," large amounts of people have been revealed to suck tremendous amounts of ass. Leading experts have characterized the situation as "retarded."

People suck. What else is new.
Quote by rasinañte
I notice those damn 14 years olds that go into movie theaters and feel like its there responsibility to entertain the people who want to watch the actually movie with retarded voices that they think are funny!

I'm not really sure what this threads about...

Yeah **** those kids.
In my town honestly people aren't that fat. Like the percentage of fat people here has to be like 10-15%(I really have no idea, I'm horrible with percentages, it's not a lot). Also yeah, people shouldn't be blowing their food stamps on loto tickets and cigs but what can you do?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Yeah, kind of how a lot of the poorer people that live in my area are always playing the lottery and Keno. It's sad because most of the people that do it are black, and I hate that a lot of the stereotypes about them are true (not all black people).
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by thrashster

Why does this outdated idea get brought up in almost every thread? Not always the fittest survive, please open your eyes and realize this.

Quote by salsawords
Yeah, kind of how a lot of the poorer people that live in my area are always playing the lottery and Keno. It's sad because most of the people that do it are black, and I hate that a lot of the stereotypes about them are true (not all black people).

Let's guess that maybe they need the money, what a conclusion!
Quote by lzcougarz3
People, in general, are stupid.

agreed. we have the ability to be smart, the ability to spend our money wisely, the ability to be better people, the ability to lose weight but most people are too stupid to realize. ive noticed this too sometimes.
Quote by SkyValley
Welcome to Liberal America.

o wow ignorance at its finest
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Flying Couch
In what scientists are calling "fucking gay," large amounts of people have been revealed to suck tremendous amounts of ass. Leading experts have characterized the situation as "retarded."

People suck. What else is new.

now THATS some honest research.
Your Signature:

That isn't natural selection.

Why does this outdated idea get brought up in almost every thread? Not always the fittest survive, please open your eyes and realize this.

Not every time, however the fittest have a greater chance of surviving.

Anyway, yeah, that is pretty bad. I think the good that welfare does outweighs the cons, though.
I have no problem with paying taxes for welfare and helping my fellow people out.... but when they take advantage like that it just sickens me too. Its totally not right.
yep the whole welfare thing is the same around here. Just kinda like around here when you see a homeless man begging for money but yet hes got a pack of cigs in his pocket?? like wtf, if someone is so kinda enough to give them money they dont need to spend it on fcking cigs. that pisses me off.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by SkyValley
Welcome to Liberal America.

Very wrong. Very, very wrong. Although welfare and other social programs would be considered liberal programs, it is not necessarily liberals who abuse them. If you look at the raw data, the states with the lowest median income are predominantly republican conservative states and as such would be those states most likely to abuse the programs.
Quote by the worm

Let's guess that maybe they need the money, what a conclusion!

They don't need the money if they're willing to waste so much money on it, they just want it.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by bmac85
Very wrong. Very, very wrong. Although welfare and other social programs would be considered liberal programs, it is not necessarily liberals who abuse them. If you look at the raw data, the states with the lowest median income are predominantly republican conservative states and as such would be those states most likely to abuse the programs.

Yeah. People like the person you quoted have no idea of what they're talking about.
Oh and the best part, these low lifes who should just be kicked out of the human race, are the ones who have 10 illegitimate children who go on to be just as stupid, and then we pay for them to buy these things, heres an idea. Get a job, or better yet kill yourself.
Quote by salsawords
They don't need the money if they're willing to waste so much money on it, they just want it.

Well that sure as hell isn't a definite truth.
yeah i know...
its bullshit

one of my dad's employees sells his food stamps for cash
lol
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by the worm
Well that sure as hell isn't a definite truth.

agreed. If they weren't in a position where they needed welfare, they wouldn't qualify for it.
That's why I'm voting Republican.
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
Quote by CaseySchwartz
Oh and the best part, these low lifes who should just be kicked out of the human race, are the ones who have 10 illegitimate children who go on to be just as stupid, and then we pay for them to buy these things, heres an idea. Get a job, or better yet kill yourself.

Exactly. A lot of them I see come in with their fat little offspring that obviously not going to do anything useful with themselves either.
Quote by AGNES_fan34

same here
and also because i think obama would ruin this country
people only vote for him because hes black
and whether you believe it or not its the truth
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by AGNES_fan34

Because John McCain is going to fix the welfare system so that it can't be manipulated? Or is he just going to shoot it?
Quote by bmac85

Yeah, but all of the people in this thread are saying that they have experienced people cheating with the welfare money... surely they don't all live in poor conservative states? It couldn't be just in them right?

Don't turn this into a political debate. Republicans and Liberals have nothing to do with this.

EDIT: I live in Northern NY. You might as well consider the entire few counties around here "southern states" with the people in them.
Quote by Ismail93
same here

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.
Quote by Ismail93
same here

You are an absolute idiot and it is not surprising considering you are voting for McCain. As long as you keep your eyes closed and ignore the issues, you will be able to support McCain/Palin. Once you can get past the smoke and mirrors that McCain has placed in front of you, you will see there is no substance to his campaign. Obama wants to president, McCain just wants to win an election. Please be informed.

Last time I checked, being a black man in politics wasn't so easy...
Page 1 of 4