Does anyone have something that happened to them when they were little or something (age doesn't really matter actually) that scared them completely and you will never forget it?

Mine: I was walking home from school one day (1st or 2nd grade) and about 3 houses away from mine there's a white truck parked across the street. I didn't really think anything of it at first until it started following me. As soon as I passed it, it started to move forward slowly. Then I stopped to look at it and it stopped too. Then I continued on as did it. I was really scared now and as I started to break into a run it sped up and moved to the middle of the street. Luckily I got in my house before anything could happen.

Not really sure if this was actually an abduction attempt or not but still very scary.

Any stories like this Pit?
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Quote by dudius
"Pow, right in the kisser!"

Haunts me to this day...

haha
Family Guy reference?
Quote by dudius
"Pow, right in the kisser!"

Haunts me to this day...

"Pow! Right in the kisser!"
Kensai, nude.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Kensai, nude.

i don't think i wanna ask who Kensai is....
I had a nightmare that I got bit by a dog in my house. I know it's a dream but I was scared of dogs ever since. I'm over it but I still get nervous around dogs.

I had a other nightmare that a green old car (really exists IRL) was alive and trying to get me in a parking lot that's near my house. Then I was nervous everytime I passed by the parking lot. I got over it though (just a dumb dream).
Hmm, I dunno if this is haunting or whatever... but, (and I apologize for that thread on the A7X thing), Pit, you may have a chuckle at this.

I went to Cuba for March Break on a "graduation trip" with basically everyone in the 12th grade. There were a bunch of other schools at the resort too. So it was just a bunch of drinking and what not. ANYWAYS, I got really hammered one night and went dancing in the disco. About 5 minutes in, a very beautiful blonde girl (and also VERY drunk) starts grinding with me and shit, and then we start making out and feeling each other up. So, she asked if I wanted to "get outta here" (there), so naturally, I said yes and we went to my room, where we got naked. To shorten this, I didn't get any because I was a little too drunk, and uhm, sorta wasn't in a fit state to perform, if you know what I mean. Anyways, she left, and I was really ****ing pissed, so I stormed out of my room to go back to the bar to drink more, and on the way, my friend runs over to me, and says very loudly "MAN! I SAW THAT! DID YOU GET LAID OR WHAT!?" Within the next two seconds, I had punched him in the face, and knocked him out. I was mad; wouldn't you be too?

Sorry, but it traumatizes me to this day. Sort of.
walked in on parents havin sex ...
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
this time when i was driving a white truck and this kid kept stopping in the middle of the street infront of me while i was driving.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
Quote by urzafan
this time when i was driving a white truck and this kid kept stopping in the middle of the street infront of me while i was driving.

Couldn't help but loi.
Quote by urzafan

I bet you scared the crap out of that kid. You should be less terrifying.
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Quote by lzcougarz3
I went into /b/ once.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by urzafan

sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by _A.D.I.D.A.S._
I had a nightmare that I got bit by a dog in my house. I know it's a dream but I was scared of dogs ever since. I'm over it but I still get nervous around dogs.

I had a other nightmare that a green old car (really exists IRL) was alive and trying to get me in a parking lot that's near my house. Then I was nervous everytime I passed by the parking lot. I got over it though (just a dumb dream).

once when i was in the sixth grade,
it had rained the previous night,
and the road was slippery.

as i was going down the road, i heard car behind me, i turned around and a truck was screaming towards me. at this moment i jump off into the mud and i look back and the truck lost control and was fish tailing and flying towards me, but somehow the guy had got control and got back onto the road.

i've walked on the sidewalks ever since.
never touched a scooter again.
Quote by xnighttrainx
I got chased by a ghost. True story.

tell me moree..

and mine are both recent

a) driving down a narrow road with a cliff on one side whilst the driver and i were on shroomies
b) getting hit by lightening on the edge of a cliff

these literally haunt me every night, just thinking about what COULD have happened

EDIT:
^ wooh thats scary
In grade 3 I had some transformers action figures stolen from me. To this day I still hope I can find out who did it and break every finger he has.
Quote by selkies
walked in on parents havin sex ...

o christ...that REALLLLY sucks. lol you win.

anyways, mine was a recurring nightmare of some evil shaped tree, couldn't walk past the tree for a while after those nightmares.
Quote by Trefellin
In grade 3 I had some transformers action figures stolen from me. To this day I still hope I can find out who did it and break every finger he has.

For a moment I thought it said you were in grade 31....I was all like then I was all like "ho ho ho, that's silly..." is what I was thinking. Anyway, I've got a whole mess of traumatic stories that I feel have profoundly effected the course of my life and ultimately made me the person I am today, but I decline to tell such stories because it would make me sound like a whiney ass that was trying to make my life out to be some sort of soap opera, and I hate people that do that. So let me think for a moment while I try and scrounge up good a story that I feel would be appropriate to tell...