and three more nights afterwards =D

Night I: The Second Stage Turbine Blade
Night II: In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: III
Night III: Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV: Volume I: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
Night IV: Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV: Volume II: No World For Tomorrow

Anyone going?

*trembles with excitement*
i tried getting tickets but they sold out... i hate you
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Oh damn man, they kicked ass when i saw one of their normal concerts, i can only imagine how ****ing awesome thats gonna be
holy shit dude, its gonna be awesum...i WISH i could go sooooo badd..good thing they're recording the new york perfomances
"Spin round carosel when your horse isn't screwed in."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Indiana Scout Acoustic Guitar
Fender 25 Frontman Amp

Quote by kurt_cobain9
mayan civilization= destroyed. Shows how well they predicted their end doesn't it?
Quote by willingwellIV
holy shit dude, its gonna be awesum...i WISH i could go sooooo badd..good thing they're recording the new york perfomances

where'd you hear that from?
Quote by guitarmaniac17
where'd you hear that from?

They said it on Fuse.
holy crap that sounds awesome, especially if they're going to be playing all the stuff off their first two albums.

too bad their new material sucks though.
..they play their entire discography in order?

(i'm not really a fan so some info would be cool )

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
..they play their entire discography in order?

(i'm not really a fan so some info would be cool )

Yeah, they're playing an album a night for four nights. Should be mighty epic.
It'll be awesome to hear songs like Junesong Provision, Faint of Hearts Backend of Forever and Cuts Marked the March of Men live. Love those.
Quote by goest
Yeah, they're playing an album a night for four nights. Should be mighty epic.

Ah, that sounds sweet.

I haven't heard much of their stuff, but I like the idea of a continual story throughout their music. However, I do like the 'live music' feel you get from seeing a band (mistakes, improvisation, the whole unscheduled part that really keeps it "alive") and I would be a bit concerned that it would just sound like I'm sitting there listening to their album right out of the CD case. From what I've seen of their live play, they largely play note for note. Still, I probably haven't given them a fair chance and they have written some great music

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
Ah, that sounds sweet.

I haven't heard much of their stuff, but I like the idea of a continual story throughout their music. However, I do like the 'live music' feel you get from seeing a band (mistakes, improvisation, the whole unscheduled part that really keeps it "alive") and I would be a bit concerned that it would just sound like I'm sitting there listening to their album right out of the CD case. From what I've seen of their live play, they largely play note for note. Still, I probably haven't given them a fair chance and they have written some great music

Just so you know, you wouldnt really be able to tell the continual story was their from a concert perspective. Its more of a thing were you have to analyze the lyrics (or for the lazy buy the comics).

I cannot wait for the Neverender DVD its going to be truly spectacular seeing as its going to have to be at least 4 live concerts
Man that sounds damn freaking awesome.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The Chicago Neverender begins on on my birthday... I'm going to cry myself to sleep that night
Lucky ass.

The four LA dates are gonna be such a bummer for me. $100 for FOUR (technically five with the acoustic show!) was so within my reach but circumstances wouldn't allow it.

Oh well. My money's on a Neverender II same-time-ish next year after the prequel album comes out. Claudio himself said it could be something they do again, and admitted it would've made more sense to wait.
You lucky little...

Damn Australia and no bands ever going there
Everyone in this thread should join the group in my sig.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Gmp
You lucky little...

Damn Australia and no bands ever going there

Plenty of bands come to Australia. Good bands.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

Is this a hidden attempt at saying Coheed isn't good?

IS IT!??!?!:!?!?!
Quote by dann_blood

Not to Tasmania.

I was going to see Coheed live last year but the closest they were to me was sydney (Which to you non-australians mean i would have to take boat/plane to get there)
Quote by goest
Is this a hidden attempt at saying Coheed isn't good?

IS IT!??!?!:!?!?!

I thought it was a fairly obvious attempt.

Quote by Gmp
Not to Tasmania.

I was going to see Coheed live last year but the closest they were to me was sydney (Which to you non-australians mean i would have to take boat/plane to get there)

Tasmania isn't a part of Australia
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

Then you admit it. Very well...I challenge you to a duel of wits.
Quote by goest
Then you admit it. Very well...I challenge you to a duel of wits.

Maybe. When you eat two apples.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Maybe. When you eat two apples.

Well played, good sir.
Well I've got to say night I was just incredible!!! and to anyone missing out the DVD is most definitely coming out, they even passed out little ads for it.

and I bought the official tour shirt

and the VIP passes they gave us look incredible.

and here's a pic of Claudio and Mic introducing The Color Fred

Damn you!! They aren't even playing one in Scotland so I'd need to go down to bloody London...Damn it Coheed come to Glasgow!! I wanna see IKSSE live at least once before I die!!
Guitar:Gibson Les Paul Standard

Amp:Vox AC30

Everyone listen to MGMT
So I am finally back from what could be considered my most epic trip and concert ever, my mind has been literally blown away from the pure concentration of awesome that took place at NY for 4 straight days.

While the other pics are processing here's two quickies.

Also I forgot to mention I got kissed on the cheek by Claudio's sister Maria =D (pics soon)
Damn, I am jealous, good sir. One of my favorite bands... and I won't be able to see any of their Neverender tour... I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Damn you're a lucky git. Even if I only want to see the first 2.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
:d
*Insert witty boisterous relic of seemingly useless allegory for means of simply amusing a random personage*

My babies:

Epiphone Les Paul (Honeyburst)
Fender MiM Strat (Classic Black/White)
Epiphone Riviera (Wine Red)
Damn, I wanted to go to this SO bad.

Quote by dann_blood

You obviously like Dream Theater (its' your avatar), you really should give Coheed a chance. They are very similar, just Dream Theater is more metal while Coheed is more alternative.

Prog fans unite!