i heard u can do it but i could never do it. n e 1 know how to send a picture from a cell phone to a yahoo email account. cingular
Originally Posted by bchoun
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
Last edited by FileDeleted at Oct 21, 2008,
cingular
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
i treid but it email didnt recieve
Quote by FileDeleted
i treid but it email didnt recieve

It takes awhile. Maybe a few hours? I dunno. I have verizon and it takes longer than a few minutes. I usually wait a day or so.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Go to Picture Message -> In the recipient's name, type in the full address, (eg. FileDeleted@yahoo.com) -> pick the picture you want to send -> hit send.

Kind of self explanatory.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i want to recieve messages on email
phone to email

and i sent but never recieved
Quote by FileDeleted
i want to recieve messages on email
phone to email

Follow my instructions above.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Austiman
It takes awhile. Maybe a few hours? I dunno. I have verizon and it takes longer than a few minutes. I usually wait a day or so.

funny.

i just tried sending a pic from my phone to my email (using verizon), and it was there immediately.

TS, all i did was enter my email address into the "To" field, and i hit send.