I want a tube combo amp about <$700 USD.

I've looked at a lot of stuff...currently I have an Ibanez SZ320 (beautiful) and a Line 6 Pod XT Live (meh).

I really want an amp that is flexible. I don't necessarily play one genre of music. The music I make is post rock, so I need to be able to have some dirty distortion, some full cleans...I play in a big band jazz group for gigs, at a church on Sundays, and a lot of solo/metal stuff like Paul Gilbert or Metallica for fun, but it's not key that my amp has that, I'll still have my Pod if I want to play at home.

The two amps I've liked from what I've seen are the Peavey Classic 30 and the Orange Tiny Terror combo. I don't really know much about either as far as what would be good.

Please suggest me some stuff
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by CT32
Traynor YCV 50 Blue...

I've heard conflicting opinions on that one. IIRC, lack of bass was one of the major criticisms.
Get a used Mesa F-30 or F-50. Sweet, sweet cleans and very nice distorted tones.
i think u should not ask on internet not always great idea sumtimes great but usaully not so much
Thanks for those two recommendations, I'm looking at those now too...

And I just would like feedback from anyone with experience with a similar amp to what I'm looking for.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

V-Picks!
Quote by Nightfyre
I've heard conflicting opinions on that one. IIRC, lack of bass was one of the major criticisms.
Get a used Mesa F-30 or F-50. Sweet, sweet cleans and very nice distorted tones.

I have a YCV50 and haven't felt like there's any "lack of bass" but obviously that is subjective. I'm playing mainly classic rock or indie rock type stuff.

Great amp. Very versatile for the ranges I'm working in.

-J
Holy crap, the F-50 is awesome.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

V-Picks!
a Bugera 333XL would do you justice or even a Bugera 6260/6262
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212