Page 1 of 2
I've just found out, from halfway across the world, that my little brother has legally changed his name to 'Darth Vader'. What a ****ing muppet. Sorry, I had to tell someone!
hahahahaha
thats hilarious
do they actually let people do things like that?
No he didn't. Not if he lives in the US, anyway. Name changes have to be approved by a judge. I've seen much more normal names get rejected.
You better get your ass to the other side of the world and give your brother a big huggums!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I interviewed for a job once and the woman started talking about someone she knew whose last name was Walker, so they named their kid Luke Sky.

You're*
OMG! HAHAHA! THAT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE HEARD ALL DAY!

Thank you sir for telling me..... seriously. You made my day that much better.
My hippie friend changed his name to Bodi Rain. Then he left school, bought a pound, took all his money out of his account and went travelling the world
under normal circumstances, I would indeed find it quite hilarious...but this is my own flesh and blood we're talking about here. There is a considerable embarrassment factor involved!

He apparently also wants to, like me, go traveling...they won't let him through the front ****ing gate of the airport!
Quote by FTP
My hippie friend changed his name to Bodi Rain. Then he left school, bought a pound, took all his money out of his account and went travelling the world

And then he died when he was 23.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Spamwise
No he didn't. Not if he lives in the US, anyway. Name changes have to be approved by a judge. I've seen much more normal names get rejected.

We're from Scotland. I don't know if he had to see a judge or whatever, but I've seen the passport, it's real! And I have seen more bizarre names myself.
Quote by Beserker
We're from Scotland. I don't know if he had to see a judge or whatever, but I've seen the passport, it's real! And I have seen more bizarre names myself.

Ohh, I thought you were saying that your brother lives halfway across the world. Sorry.
Quote by Spamwise

Tell that to optimus prime , bitch!

Jesus, he is a fellow ohioan for christ's sake. Why don't you do some research before making such a wild claim.
being a zappa fan i think you would appreciate odd(and awesome) names
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Quote by vash_08
Tell that to optimus prime , bitch!

Jesus, he is a fellow ohioan for christ's sake. Why don't you do some research before making such a wild claim.

Uh, I have. It is a discretionary thing, so it stands to reason that there would be some crazy judges out there that would let people have a name like that. It's jut chances are, most judges here would reject it.

Also, there are over nine million people in ohio. Please excuse me if I don't know each and every one of them.
Quote by Survivalism
I interviewed for a job once and the woman started talking about someone she knew whose last name was Walker, so they named their kid Luke THIGH .

Fixed.
Quote by Spamwise
Uh, I have. It is a discretionary thing, so it stands to reason that there would be some crazy judges out there that would let people have a name like that. It's jut chances are, most judges here would reject it.

Also, there are over nine million people in ohio. Please excuse me if I don't know each and every one of them.

You must not get out much, I know everyone in California, and most people in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona, and about a third of the population of Mexico.
Quote by david_highland
You must not get out much, I know everyone in California, and most people in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona, and about a third of the population of Mexico.

Hey whats up David? Long time no see.
Quote by aaronob
Hey whats up David? Long time no see.

Ha, I checked your profile to see if I actualy knew you...don't think we've met, you have really good taste in music by the way. Just out of curiosity though, have you ever been to angels camp? or anywhere there abouts?
Quote by david_highland
Ha, I checked your profile to see if I actualy knew you...don't think we've met, you have really good taste in music by the way. Just out of curiosity though, have you ever been to angels camp? or anywhere there abouts?

Lol yeah dude I was just joking.

Nah Ive never been there before sorry. Lol.

And Im glad to know you appreciate my music tastes. We could be friends.
Quote by aaronob
Lol yeah dude I was just joking.

Nah Ive never been there before sorry. Lol.

And Im glad to know you appreciate my music tastes. We could be friends.

Yeah, I didn't think you were serious, I just wanted to see on the off chance that we did know eachother. Cause you never know, I have a pal, and we were driving back from the music shop the next town over, this was probably about a year ago, and out of the blue he says "Hey, have you ever heard of a website called Ultimate-guitar?" I say " maybe... " This was some time ago, so at the time he was still pretty new to the whole UG experiance, where as I was well versed in the ways of the pit and a select few other forums. Anyway, yeah, lets be pals...we can go on boat rides, and see movies, and take a road trip over to Nevada and get some hookers...
Quote by david_highland
Yeah, I didn't think you were serious, I just wanted to see on the off chance that we did know eachother. Cause you never know, I have a pal, and we were driving back from the music shop the next town over, this was probably about a year ago, and out of the blue he says "Hey, have you ever heard of a website called Ultimate-guitar?" I say " maybe... " This was some time ago, so at the time he was still pretty new to the whole UG experiance, where as I was well versed in the ways of the pit and a select few other forums. Anyway, yeah, lets be pals...we can go on boat rides, and see movies, and take a road trip over to Nevada and get some s...

Maybe not Nevada. Did you hear about Prop. K in San Francisco? May become legal up there in a few weeks....
Quote by david_highland

You know like, 50 million people?
Darth Vader (your brother) is now one of the very few people I admire.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Your brother is an idiot. Darth Vader was an only child. Fuckin' noob.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why did you delete your other thread?
The one where you told us you actually changed your name to Morris Veneneer?

Embarrassed of the name already?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by aaronob
Maybe not Nevada. Did you hear about Prop. K in San Francisco? May become legal up there in a few weeks....

Awesome...I've always loved San Francisco, but I so rarely can justify making the trip from where I am to there, now I can't afford not visit...

Quote by Avedas
You know like, 50 million people?

and yes...
Holy shit that's amazing

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wow, that's one fucking awesome brother. But you think you'd be able to get a better name; like Phil McRackin.
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Dude, that is the single most awesome name change in the world.

And apparently, to clear up some confusion, no judge would have to be involved in this case. Section B2, Paragraph 5 of the re-naming constitution states that: "No judge needeth be present in the re-naming of re-namee, so long as the party involved in re-naming the re-namee are the midichlorians, and that the force is strong with said individual, thus proving he has a high enough midichlorian count to be named as such."

So there you have it. The law speaks.
Quote by madbasslover
TS, change your name to "James Earl Jones" so that your brother no longer has a voice. Only you will be able to speak for him.

"David Prowse" would be better, he'll disappear.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If he has a son don't ever name him Luke Skywalker.....but if vader is his surname then it would be Luke Vader not so awesome anymore....
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Someone on the radio changed their name to Danger Jam Sponge . . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Page 1 of 2