I'm looking for one like a kramer or charvel even a strat with a floyd on it. suggestions???

also I don't want an ibanez so please don't suggest I want a superstrat ya know

I don't want to spend more than about $500
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You can get a charvel Model 2, 3, 4, maybe a 5 or 6 for that, along with the 375, 475, and maybe a 550XL. More than a few various Jackson Pros can be had for that. MIJ Ibanez RG5xxs and Sabers are common as well in that range, along with some more basic USA Kramers. You may stumble on a Fender/Ibanez Heartfield Talon or a MIM Fender Richie Sambora for that price range too. USA BC Rich Gunslingers can be had for that or a little more
Fender has a MIM Fat Strat for $500 with a Floyd. Look it up.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
sweet I'll go looking.

I was thinking about a fender MIJ strat for like 300 with an orignal floyd but I didn't like the neck as much a normal strat
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I agree with CJRocker on the Charvel model series. Absolute bang for buck there. Also, there is the Peavey Nitro series. They are Made in Usa and have Kahler bridges and can be had in the $200-$300 range easily.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
http://www.musicyo.com/

Some of them are out of stock at the moment, but if you fancy something like a Kramer (the ultimate 80's super-Strat), well then... go get a Kramer. The Striker series are within your budget, American Alder-bodied guitars with maple necks, a range of humbuckers and single coil configerations, and come with licensed Floyd Rose bridges that can be easily swapped out for a real Floyd Rose (which should still add up within your budget in total).

The only real downside with them is that they're made in one of the old Epiphone factories (after the main Epiphone production moved to China), and Gibson own and run the Kramer brand pretty much in the same way they run the Epi brand - so obviously, you can't expect them to be the same quality as the American-made custom shop models from the late 80's - but for a $250-$350 super-Strat, you can't get much better.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Mrfibble yeah I want either a charvel or Kramer a REAL super strat ya know.

http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=196

thats the one i was looking at

for charvel I was looking at

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Model-6-Electric-Blue-Neck-Thru_W0QQitemZ110300977499QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110300977499&_trkparms=72%3A1424|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I'm really liking the kramer though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
BC Rich gunslinger Retro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont hate on it just cause its a BC Rich, you could look up some old ones too on ebay.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by tigerking615
Dude, they're the exact same guitar...hence the same model name.

but dude one like a 100 bucks less
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
but dude one like a 100 bucks less
No logical reason for it to be less, MusicYo's prices are already below the initial RRP. Maybe MF bought in a big job lot at once, or it's old stock, and they need to get rid of them.

Either way - damn, shame MF don't ship to here, if they did I'd be jumping on that myself. Can't say no to a decent guitar priced a hundred less than usual.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
What do you mean by a REAL superstrat? Strat body?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Used Jackson Soloist
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Gregs yeah that was another one I was looking at.

I dunno I want a Superstrat Like a fender strat but I really want the Kramer to.

there is also a MIJ strat with a orignal floyd on it for 400 where I work
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Yea that kramer with the maple board is pretty badass. For $250 it's an easy guitar to buy if it plays well. Plus, all those pup options when you're ready...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I think I'll just get the Kramer and put a real Floyd or schaller in it
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Charvels ftw.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Check out the LTD - MI and MII series. They're some pretty sweet super-strat looking guitars. If you have the cash.

The KH series aint bad either.
Just buy a real 80's Kramer from ebay. If you're patient you could find a MIA under your budget.
Quote by Superstrat101
Check out the LTD - MI and MII series. They're some pretty sweet super-strat looking guitars. If you have the cash.

Bolded the part that matters. The ESP M-I and M-II are about four times more than OP's budget.
Musician's Friend has the Kramer FR-422SM in stock, plus free shipping, so go for it from there.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
For $500, I would REALLY buy used... the quality of something used and MIJ is going to blow away anything made in China, Korea, or Indonesia like what is being brought up today, and you'll get a much better featured guitar, often with pickups and trems equal to name brands like Duncan and Floyd Rose.