Hey Pit! I just downloaded Limwire for the first time and it doesn't connect! I get 1 bar for a few seconds and then nothing! What could I do to fix this?

Yes, I have tried hitting File-Connect...It does the same thing.
the problem is limewire is a useless program full of things people shouldn't be downloading in the first place. And im pretty sure its a virus or is loaded with a ton of them.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
I'll say 2 things

utorrent

Vuze
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by dannyniceboy
the problem is limewire is a useless program full of things people shouldn't be downloading in the first place. And im pretty sure its a virus or is loaded with a ton of them.

Already did a virus scan...clean...just some stupid cookies that I deleted...
lol its cus the government finally shut lime wire down u might wanna uninstall and delete it
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Limewire is the problem

Azureas Vuze
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by selkies
lol its cus the government finally shut lime wire down u might wanna uninstall and delete it

Did they really? That'd make me freakin' happy.
You're*
Try frostwire
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
torrenting is the most efficient way to download dude

but if you really want to use limewire, check the firewall settings, that is the initial problem with the installation of limewire
Quote by seanieboy123
torrenting is the most efficient way to download dude

but if you really want to use limewire, check the firewall settings, that is the initial problem with the installation of limewire hit yourself repeatedly in the dome with a ball-peen hammer.

Fixed.
You're*
try legally paying for and downloading from trusted sources :-D
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Survivalism
Did they really? That'd make me freakin' happy.

Why?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Why?

Less people ruining their computers by unwittingly downloading virii from Limewire?
You're*
The problem with limewire is it's illegal and you're ripping off a lot of hardworking musicians who deserve some pay. THAT is the problem. End of.
Quote by Another bassist
The problem with limewire is it's illegal and you're ripping off a lot of hardworking musicians who deserve some pay. THAT is the problem. End of.

Hardly any money from album sales goes to the artist. If you really want to support a band you like, go see them live. That's where the money is made.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Hardly any money from album sales goes to the artist. If you really want to support a band you like, go see them live. That's where the money is made.

Even so, they get SOMETHING from album sales, and they're getting ripped off of that "something" through sites like Limewire. Even if they only get small amounts of money, it definitely adds up, and I'm sure any band would rather have some more hard-earned cash than not.
This is why you you find a shitty second hand laptop and download everything you want. No firewall needed!
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by Another bassist
Even so, they get SOMETHING from album sales, and they're getting ripped off of that "something" through sites like Limewire. Even if they only get small amounts of money, it definitely adds up, and I'm sure any band would rather have some more hard-earned cash than not.

They get about 2 pence and a lick of an old lady's fanny (probably mine coz I'm a slag)

Limewire sucks anyway.
Quote by Another bassist

I'd rather have the exposure generated from the sharing of my music, which would make more people who may be interested in seeing my band live and buying merch there, than the measly sum generated from album sales. Besides after listening to a band's music that someone was kind enough to share with the world, I've often bought one of their albums, and I'm not the only one who does this.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
I'd rather have the exposure generated from the sharing of my music, which would make more people who may be interested in seeing my band live and buying merch there, than the measly sum generated from album sales. Besides after listening to a band's music that someone was kind enough to share with the world, I've often bought one of their albums, and I'm not the only one who does this.

I agree with you. When I like a band that somebody has shared with me, I usually go out and buy at least one of their albums too. And yes, album sales don't generate as much money as playing live. However, all I'm saying is that if people did actually go out and buy music instead of illegally downloading it, than that would put a little bit more money in that band's pocket. Sure, it might not even be that much money, but at least it's something, and I'm sure the artist would appreciate having that little extra bit of money too. In the end, people are always going to want more money in their pocket rather than less.
Quote by Another bassist

Again, that's what concerts and merchandise is for.
You're*