how do you guys like this thing, i've had my eyes set on a jcm 900 but, it seems like this thing will do mostly the same stuff, but with some options
and of course the first question i have is reliability, it isn't too bad?
so like cleans (think brighter), crunch (acdc like tones) and metal/lead tones (metallica, slayer, sepultura) how does this thing stack up to say the dual reverb 900?
thanks
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Do you mean reliability or versatility?
Don't expect it to be really reliable like the JCM900. Of course, that's with all Behringer products IMO.
Quote by caraluzzo
Don't expect it to be really reliable like the JCM900. Of course, that's with all Behringer products IMO.

yeah thats really the biggest question i've heard on it
but also on versatility, i know the 900 is pretty damn versatile, so does the bugera stock up to that?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by ClementWave
wait for the JCM. It will be worth it

care to elaborate?
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by caraluzzo

Omg what propaganda. bugera is its own company that is distributed by behringer
my bugera 333xl is actually pretty well put together, than again... time will tell. the only problem is they didn't feel that sending me a power supply, and a users manual would be very important.
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Quote by sesstreets
Omg what propaganda. bugera is its own company that is distributed by behringer

Bugera's were designed by Uli Behringer therefore Behringer=Bugera's parent company. Business 101.... you have a shit reputation so you start a side project with a new name and hope people say stuff like you did.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Bugera's are still great sounding amps though.

I find it strange that people shit all over Bugera's, but then tell poeple to get VK's, which you have to change tubes, speakers, etc. Mine may need a new fuse, but that's still nothing major, and I like the way it sounds. Of course I would have loved getting a 5150 or something, but here in Canada the combo's sell used for about 800$ so that's a little steap.
Quote by ClementWave
Elaboration: Marshall > Bugera.

Yes if you have the money sure.

Also. I'm going to gladly buy my 333xl. You haters and band wagoners can go **** yourselves ok?