I was wondering if it were a good trade. Are these two items worth roughly the same? To be more specific the Gallien Krueger is a 410SBX cab and a 400RB head, about 9 years old-untouched (literally played just a few times) if this is good or bad, I'm not sure. The 5150 II is probably 5 or 6 years I want to say? It's definitely not bad condition, but no perfect either-I'd rate it as "good" condition. If you could do your best to price these based on their age and value that would be great, in addition to your own feedback of this deal. It's a big trade, and I can't make the decision on my own, thanks.
I've read mixed reviews of GK amps but from my personal experience they are pretty decent. I'm not sure how much the GK is actually worth but I think it comes down to which is more important to you - a guitar amp or a bass amp?
Quote by i_am_metalhead
I've read mixed reviews of GK amps but from my personal experience they are pretty decent. I'm not sure how much the GK is actually worth but I think it comes down to which is more important to you - a guitar amp or a bass amp?

That's just it, I'm not completely sure right now. So I'm deciding solely based on worth.