Am I the only person who loves having dreams where I name something (or for whatever reason am using a name/word/term) which makes perfect sense in the dream, but no sense at all in the real word? Sometimes it is absolutely hilarious what the human mind can come up with.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a band with a couple of my friends. We named the band 'One and a half flop'. In the dream this name made perfect sense, whereas in real life is completely nonsensical.

When I woke up and remembered the dream and the band name I thought it was freaking hilarious, and it was a fantastic start to my day, having named my band 'One and a half flop'. I am writing a song making use of the term, and actually suggested to my friend we call our band that.

Has anyone else had a cool dream where they invented a word/name/term or whatever? If so, what was the dream about, and the amusing thing you were saying.
I haven't had a dream all year, that I can remember.
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Lay off the drugs buddy.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by The Downfall
I haven't had a dream all year, that I can remember.

Ive had like, 2 dreams that I have remembered this year. Join the club.
We meet every Tuesday.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Yup, then I awake to reality where things don't have names...

"How do we distinguish things!?"
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

I don't think you really understand the concept.
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

Reminds me of being stoned. But yeah, I love dreams. I can't think of anything specific of any interest though.
I love all those little nonsense things that happen in dreams. I've actually started writing my dreams down (the ones that I remember) and now I find that I'm actually dreaming more and more often....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
yeah, I like it, it's funny and also sometimes in certain dreams I talk about things that I didn't know wther I knew anything about it (for example science stuff)
I once remember I had a dream where there was some sort of 'curse' or 'monster' or just something generally bad that was killing lots of people that was called "The Blue Enigma". When I woke up, I google searched it to try to see where the hell I got the name from. All I found was some dodgy political party...
I once had a dream/nightmare where me and Eminem went around cutting fat people's heads off. I called him "buttercup" in the dream though.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!