I see nothing wrong with this. Prostitution is a voluntary contractual agreement like any other, and its legalization will take it out of the hands of the black market. There is no conceivable downside outside of an appeal to to some sky fairy's arbitrary morality.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by Archeo Avis
I see nothing wrong with this. Prostitution is a voluntary contractual agreement like any other, and its legalization will take it out of the hands of the black market. The is no conceivable downside outside of an appeal to to some sky fairy's arbitrary morality.

Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
*starts packing*

pick me up on your way over there
Quote by cruc1a7
pick me up on your way over there

Or are you already there? O_o

*head explodes*
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Anyone else notice the sections in the article where they kept bringing up the sadomasochist fair?
S&M and legal prostitution...one stop shopping, only about an hour and fifteen minutes from where I live.
I can only see this sending California into a decaying wasteland...

Not that it already isn't on its way there...
As if it didn't happen there anyway.
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by The Downfall
As if it didn't happen there anyway.

except,now it would not have cops arresting people for soliciting sex
Dick+strings= owww
meh its legal here in New Zealand dont really make much difference if you wont things you can always find them legal or not.
You know, it's actually legal to sell sex in Norway. Just not to buy it...
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
They've been toying with this idea in the UK for ages now... still nothing done about it.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Good idea. The trouble with prostitution is although it's illegal, it's common enough that it doesn't get cracked down on at all. This more or less means that prostitutes can operate (provided they don't make it too obvious) but have no hope of getting any kind of legal protection in the event of abusive customers or other risks inherent in the job.

Making it legal means it can be regulated and made a whole lot safer.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots