Page 1 of 2
dude, this is so old, books have been published about it. seriously. I just started reading one.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
ever since the beginning of time, people have been predicting the end of it. they've always been wrong until now, and chances are they'll still be wrong here. the only reason people think that is because thats the year when the Aztec or Mayan calendar ends or something, so people started trying to connect dots and came to the conclusion that some apocalyptic event might occur in December, 2012. whether that'll happen remains to be seen of course, but i highly doubt it. it's no more likely the world will end then than any other time.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
No. Not this shit again. The world is not ending in 2012. Anyone who believes the world is ending is gullible, especially if they cite the Mayan calendar.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Why the fucking rush, it ends when it ends, ok?
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by abluesman100
Some douche said it was 2012? What do u guys think?

OMFG SOMEONE SAID THE WORLD IS GONNA END 2012 WOOOOOAAAAH
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Well if it's supposed to end, there isn't much we can do about it except PARTY.
There was some science behind a possible theory of how the world could end, but it turns out the effects of said even wouldn't be too horrid.

It had something to do with the sun reversing it's magnetic poles, causing a shift in the orbit of the Earth or some crap like that. But, supposedly, it's not going to be as horrible as some people originally thought it to be. It may cause a slight climate change, but nothing that will kill off every living thing ever.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by dann_blood
No. Not this shit again. The world is not ending in 2012. Anyone who believes the world is ending is gullible, especially if they cite the Mayan calendar.

all i know is im holding a giant party December 20, 2012

you're all invited
You are now blinking manually
thats funny cuz in the bible and koran it says that on the day of judgement the magnetic poless will shift and the sun will rise from the west.
Everyone knows we all got taken over and slayed by computers in the year 2000, der.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
That has happened alot today.
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
I believe it will end in 2012, just because it's fun to think that. Then, if it does actually happen, I can turn around and tell everyone "I told you so!".
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I believe it will end in 2012, just because it's fun to think that. Then, if it does actually happen, I can turn around and tell everyone "I told you so!".

i think youll be dead then
sup, my name is abe
well.
Im making sure my band plays a show 12/21/12

DOOMSMAS FEST

And the show will end at midnight.
if we're all still alive at the end,

Well...

I guess we'll have a big "I TOLD YOU SO" rant.
and go home.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by imdeth
Hey you guys never know. Maybe we should get naked and bang before we all die.

>_>

<_<

Maybe we should do that anyway.

Everyone knows the world ended in 2000 and the humans are dead.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
This thread is so old.

Honestly, after the amount of threads created about this very subject, I'm amazed the answer hasn't been figured out yet.
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
This is the first one of these threads for a while.
Well the first one I've noticed for a while.

Anyway, this is so old the first time I heard it I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.

And then what happened? the world got hit by a meteorite and nearly everything died.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by Uber-rocker
The Mayan calendar is full of shit...

In fact, the Mayan calendar is surprisingly accurate as a measurement of time. It's the people too stupid to realise that when a calendar ends it restarts that you are referring to.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
In fact, the Mayan calendar is surprisingly accurate as a measurement of time. It's the people too stupid to realise that when a calendar ends it restarts that you are referring to.

True, I guess I wasn't thinking straight in my previous post. I was probably referring to the Mayan prediction that the world will end on the 21/12/2012 - which it won't. But I was watching a documentary about the whole Mayan calendar thing the other day actually, it was really interesting and you're right, its' accuracy has been proven. My mistake.
Quote by jake_1234
Everyone knows we all got taken over and slayed by computers in the year 2000, der.

duh
they've just programed us not to notice
but i call bs on this 2012
there was 2000 then the whole blackhole thing and global warming
i mean if they were that concerened theyd dig a whole and stay in it
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
duh
they've just programed us not to notice
but i call bs on this 2012
there was 2000 then the whole blackhole thing and global warming
i mean if they were that concerened theyd dig a whole and stay in it

The world have been predicted to end so many times throughout the history, that if those people involved with it had put effort into real issues, we would probably have colonized the asshole of a giant space turkey, cured cancer, invented 563 different words for rape, find 98023 new uses for a toothpick and a stapler, created super hardcore tap-dancing for technical death trance and genetically modified the aids virus to become our slaves.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Mayan calender predicts the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT on 21dec 2012. As such, they really predicted the current system falling. Personally, I think they were a few years (probably decades) off but still, close enough
I'm Sam
Oh great. So FINALLY Britain gets the olympic games...
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Oh great. So FINALLY Britain gets the olympic games...

"the athletes are now speeding up - because of the falling space rock..."
Page 1 of 2