K folks, I was watching the news today and they did a bit on inspot.org a site where you can anonymously send an ex or whatnot an ecard telling them to get checked for STD's. I love it.

Now the challenge. I want as everyone to send one to ... and me a copy at ....
Anonymously please, there is an option where you can let them see your email address.. Please check the box marked anonymous.

I wanna really freak her out

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME ULTIMATE GUITAR USERS!
stfu, not your personal army, tits or gtfo... yadda yadda yadda
You are now blinking manually
As is I.
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by Keyphur
stfu, not your personal army, tits or gtfo... yadda yadda yadda

k u want tits? here.

Now quit replying unless your going to contribute to the convo.

And whats confusing?
Your mean
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
i am in a shitty mood. I been gone from UG for a while and i get back and all people got to say is I'm confused or stfu. what is confusing about this? I wanna see how many people will send a complete stranger a message telling them to get checked for aids. come on ug you guys do or say stupider stuff b4 breakfast. whats the problem here?
Quote by BlowUpYourVideo
i am in a shitty mood. I been gone from UG for a while and i get back and all people got to say is I'm confused or stfu. what is confusing about this? I wanna see how many people will send a complete stranger a message telling them to get checked for aids. come on ug you guys do or say stupider stuff b4 breakfast. whats the problem here?

There's no reason for us to help you. Your happiness is not of our concern.

Also...goddamned 08ers!
Quote by BlowUpYourVideo
k u want tits? here.

Now quit replying unless your going to contribute to the convo.

And whats confusing?

you like to play tough, i like that

NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE
- You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.

from the rules

i consider spamming emails to be harassment
*reported*
You are now blinking manually