Anyone else who went to Metallica tonight impressed by the amount of entertaining crap they put into the show tonight?
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
What did they have? other than giant floating coffins?
I wanna hear!
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
A freaking elaborate laser light show and pretty pyrotechnics. A stage where every seat in the house is awesome.

And a great performance.
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

I do kinda wish I got tickets right when they went on sale. Nothing good is left, but I really want to go.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by ConeShred
A freaking elaborate laser light show and pretty pyrotechnics. A stage where every seat in the house is awesome.

And a great performance.

james didn't set himself on fire did he?
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by arizonagt
james didn't set himself on fire did he?

lol. Nope, my friends and I were dissapointed at that. Even though he was standing right next to the fire during One, and on top of the amps. Lulz
*A list of all my gear*

Can't wait, gonna see them in december with Lamb of God!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
ahhh i missed it
and the show was RIGHT NEXT to my house walking distance. Buttt I might see them in Cali with LOG which are better than Down? I think thats the supporting act rightnow lol im too lazy to look
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I'm going to see them Dec. 7th in Edmonton and I hope they put an awesome show on.
I am the Stig.
Quote by octavarium78
ahhh i missed it
and the show was RIGHT NEXT to my house walking distance. Buttt I might see them in Cali with LOG which are better than Down? I think thats the supporting act rightnow lol im too lazy to look

Yeah, Down and The Sword. Phil Anselmo made me lol kinda.
*A list of all my gear*