its in my profile. i recently co-produced this track with my friend. its a bit of a dancy number to the end and quite long
Where's it to?
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
WHAT!? i just checked my profile and the song disappeared, even though I watched it upload and was there 6hrs ago.

its uploading now so it should work (again)
Last edited by Hadeed at Oct 22, 2008,
Now it's finally up.lol.. It’s a sweet song..production is awesome..nice spacey sounds.. I like the drum beat...the singing is awesome [nice voice] it's pretty catchy too. I like the part at 3.55. Nothing to crit really. Great track.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983526
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like it. my friend did the singing, she is amazing. I left u a comment.
First of all, thanks for the crit.

This awesome. I'd always wanted to compose something like this. I wana learn how to put those beats and sound fx's in a song and put guitar solos on it. Anyways, the voice is great. Im guessing that it was your friend singing. Overall, nice song.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots