what does it matter if its in the wrong area, does it really bother you that much?

figures, youre from september..
Last edited by Brokntragedy at Oct 22, 2008,
Plarx You hater.
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
moved, and the two people above me warned.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
I have used a ValveKing 112, it was not bad, if i were you, i would get a fender 15 watt tube amp.
I'd say avoid the Valveking 112... sounded terrible to me, but that's just my opinion. Don't know much about the Royal.
i would go for a epi VJ or a blackheart the in speaker will be a handicap with that amp.
Playing on some new gear....review to follow