Selling a brand new PRS Mira in Wild Mint with Mahogany neck and East Indian Rosewood fret. This is a beautiful guitar and if you guys keep up with guitar, then you should know that this is one of the greatest guitar to come out of PRS. There are also musicians who has no affiliation with PRS and have said that this is the sweetest guitar they've every played and if they had to pick one guitar for the rest of their life to play with, it would be the Mira. My price is way way below the $2200 MSRP and also much cheaper than any other places, even Ebay (and it was purchased from an authorized dealer and so it has full warranty, unlike the guitars purchased from Ebay and other non-authorized dealers).

I have the same guitar myself and LOVE IT!

I bought this as a gift for my little brother from Guitar Center, but he decided he wanted a different guitar and being the procrastinator I am...I exceeded the return date. So now I just need to sell it. I will also include the receipt from Guitar Center, I've only had it for a little less than two months and it's never even been played. So why not save yourself a ton of money and buy it here! Also, I have all the paper work for the Mira and have not filled out the warranty. So when you have that and the original receipt (which I will include), you can just fill out the warranty form under your own name and since I paid cash for the guitar, you should have no problem with that. Making you the original purchaser.

I WILL ALSO THROW IN A FREE MOGAMI 25' GUITAR/AMP CABLE WITH GOLD END CONTACTS (COST: $65) AND A KORG CA-30 CHROMATIC TUNER, IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ACCURATE TUNER IN THE MARKET. I ALSO HAVE A BRAND NEW DIGITECH RP-250 AND A BRAND NEW FENDER DISTORTION PEDAL THAT I WILL THROW IN FOR CHEAP IF YOU BUY THE GUITAR.
<br>

<br>
Feel free to contact me with any questions at jlstoy982@gmail.com, I will ship the guitar (I'll will split shipping with the buyer). If you're close to me, I will be willing to meet you half way, up to 50miles.
<br><br>
I AM FROM TULSA, OK. THE REASON I AM POSTING ON THE SF CRAIGSLIST IS BECAUSE I THINK THERE IS A BIGGER MARKET FOR THESE TYPES OF GUITAR IN SF THAN WHERE I LIVE.

If you need any other specific pictures of certain parts of the guitar, please let me know and I would be happy to provide them for you.

As stated before, this guitar is BRAND NEW and in pristine condition. I will also include the original purchase receipt with it.

Guitar Specs:

Body Type: Double Cut
Body Wood: Mahogany
Scale Length: 25.0"
Neck Joint: Set
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
Neck Shape: Wide thin
Inlay: Moons
Frets: 24
Nut Width: 1-22/32"
Fretboard Radius: 10.0"
Bridge: PRS Stoptail
Pickup Bridge: PRS Mira
Pickup Neck: PRS Mira
Controls: Volume, Tone, Mini Toggle [Coil Tap]
Tuners: PRS Locking Mini's
Hardware Color: Nickel
Pickup Selector: 3-Way Blade
Finish: Gloss

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THE GUITAR AND ACCESSORIES!
Want to sell the RP250 separately?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo