Page 1 of 2
In Australia only. My dad told me today that everyone on Youth Allowance gets $1000 and everyone on a pension (and I'm betting thats probably no-one on this forum) gets $1500 as part of the Australian Federal Govts. save-the-economy plan. Hoo-****ing-Ray!!!! Getting me a new amp.
A few people have said to me "I'll believe that when the moneys are in my pocket", but I dont think so. Anyway what are you gonna do with your $1000 Australian-Pit-Monkeys-between-the-age-of-16-an-25-whose-parents-earn-less-than-a-certain-amount-of-money-a-year?
FFS, I don't qualify for fucking Youth Allowance, and now this shit happens. Argh!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
**** you Australia i want money!!!

still we get EMA which is like £30 a week, which probably adds to more than $1000 aus.
Sig space available, give me some praise
this reminded me of the simpsons movie shwere Homer was given 1000 dollars for migrating to Alaska.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
this reminded me of the simpsons movie shwere Homer was given 1000 dollars for migrating to Alaska.

"We give all of our new residents a thousand dollars to allow the oil companies to ravage our lands natural beauty."
Pfft, as if you're a youth at 25, that's bullshit. Rudd is just buying our silence, damn it!
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Yes, I get money from the government because K. Rudd is throwing some money at us.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
I don't qualify for youth allowance.

Damn financial security.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
as far as i know in the US we are also gonna get some money.

i only got $300
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't youth allowance go straight to your parents?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
i dont qualify between my parents they make over 100 k Australian a year...... and we still only just get ****ing by because i have two younger siblings. that and i live in a small 3 bedroom house (pre 1980's) that we pay $500 for a week rent and that's about the cheapest we can rent in this area. seriously its ****ing stupid i have some luxury's most wouldn't yea (but dads bonus payed for my bass rig and my computer) but when ur parents are making over 100k between em before tax (from memory) Australian and ur family is still living pay to pay with a dad who used to be a financial advisor (now working in superannuation) who budgets really carefully every week u know its all gone to shit. What really makes you think 'oh shit' is the fact that there are plenty of people with lower incomes than my family and with high mortgages + car loans with the interest rates a lot of people are ****ed.

its a really ****ed up system we live in here. so yea / of rant
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by pbiggie
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't youth allowance go straight to your parents?

no, youth allowance goes to the youth. you can choose it to go to your parents account though if you want to (i do)
Quote by guy_tebache
In Australia only. My dad told me today that everyone on Youth Allowance gets $1000 and everyone on a pension (and I'm betting thats probably no-one on this forum) gets $1500 as part of the Australian Federal Govts. save-the-economy plan. Hoo-****ing-Ray!!!! Getting me a new amp.
A few people have said to me "I'll believe that when the moneys are in my pocket", but I dont think so. Anyway what are you gonna do with your $1000 Australian-Pit-Monkeys-between-the-age-of-16-an-25-whose-parents-earn-less-than-a-certain-amount-of-money-a-year?

I hate you, my parents make too much money, but the fact we're in debt doesn't mean anything to the government apparently. Helping pay off people's mortgages would lessen the crisis, people would stop freaking out and changing banks every five minutes, but no, lets just give more money to people who are just going to spend it on amps.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Is there an article on this somewhere? I WANNA GETZ Z $$$$$$$$$SSSS$$$
Edit: dw i googled
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Last edited by davo_333 at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by Auals
I hate you, my parents make too much money, but the fact we're in debt doesn't mean anything to the government apparently. Helping pay off people's mortgages would lessen the crisis, people would stop freaking out and changing banks every five minutes, but no, lets just give more money to people who are just going to spend it on amps.

this goes towards my point. They screwed up, they should have helped pay low income family's debts instead of giving it to kiddies. sure retiree's but not kiddies. oh and @ TS if you're under 18 you're not sposed to get the youth allowance in your hand are you? or am i entirely wrong.
I am me. Live with it.

If you read it, it goes to the families and not the individuals.

The $1000 payment will also go to families with dependent children receiving youth allowance, Abstudy or a veterans' children education scheme payment. It will not be paid to independent youth allowance recipients.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
we must be the only 2 in the pit that gets youth allowance, i didnt actually know we get this bonus, probably at least 50 will go towards school shit, but i might save up some more and buy a guitar or something

EDIT: considering dads getting me a christmas present

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Last edited by Callo at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by DeAd-RiP
this goes towards my point. They screwed up, they should have helped pay low income family's debts instead of giving it to kiddies. sure retiree's but not kiddies. oh and @ TS if you're under 18 you're not sposed to get the youth allowance in your hand are you? or am i entirely wrong.

It goes to the parents, but some (from my knowledge, most) parents give it straight to their kids. So the kids will get the money, and go "holy shit awesome, a 1000$" and spend it on stupid shit. I would've Voted for Howard if I could've, but even still, I believe that Rudd's done a surprisingly good job of handling this "crisis" so far.

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Wow! Im glad you will have an amp when you need that thousand dollars to pay for food and shelter!
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Wow! Im glad you will have an amp when you need that thousand dollars to pay for food and shelter!

Oh, he'll just sleep under his halfstack like all self-respecting musicians, and slowly eat his way through the cabinet.

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by soulflyV
Too bad he wants to take our internet freedom.

http://leavethenetalone.wordpress.com/
http://www.nocleanfeed.com/

The filter will target legal as well as illegal material.

We're so not going to be allowed on UG...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Auals
The filter will target legal as well as illegal material.

We're so not going to be allowed on UG...

Yeah. Essentially they can block anything the deem to be "inappropriate", and to get rid of the filtering you have to put your name on a list that officials will check for illegal actions. And because they're doing this for the kids people will accept that they're doing the right reason.

Spread the word man. I don't want this crap.
Quote by Blink_mark
Just move to England, we give forginers everything

wow did you come to that conclusion all by yourself or do you just believe everything the daily mail says?
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by soulflyV
Yeah. Essentially they can block anything the deem to be "inappropriate", and to get rid of the filtering you have to put your name on a list that officials will check for illegal actions. And because they're doing this for the kids people will accept that they're doing the right reason.

Spread the word man. I don't want this crap.

Yeah its stupid, but the sad part is it will go through.
I actually think Rudd is doing it for the children like he says though, but the fact is compulsary when they already have a filter you can download if you want, and will just slow down our already slowest in the western world internet connection just seems fantastic....
Also the fact is, it will never be maintained, illegal sites pop up so regularly you would need all of australia working 24/7 to block all questionable content. And then theres always just mirrors and such people could use.
Quote by HoneyFUZZ_123
yea i dont qualify damn it.

neither, maybe we should all jump on the dole and live doing jack all? That's what everyone is going to start to do if Rudd dosn't start doing something bout unemployment. Sh*t like this just encourages it and who has to pay for all of it? Fair hard working citizens.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Yeah its stupid, but the sad part is it will go through.
I actually think Rudd is doing it for the children like he says though, but the fact is compulsary when they already have a filter you can download if you want, and will just slow down our already slowest in the western world internet connection just seems fantastic....
Also the fact is, it will never be maintained, illegal sites pop up so regularly you would need all of australia working 24/7 to block all questionable content. And then theres always just mirrors and such people could use.

Exactly. Rudd may be doing it for the kids, but the blame for kids finding inappropriate stuff on the net is falling on the wrong people. Parents are responsible, not ISPs.

The thing is, hardly anybody knows about this, we have to spread the word. People forget that politicians work for US. We elect them to voice OUR (or the MAJORITY's) opinion.

If enough people complain to their members and get out and send letters, make calls, send a metric fuckton of emails and make it known that we don't want this, they will have to get rid of it.
aw thats awesome!!

i'm off youth allowance so for me
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by pbiggie

Doesnt have to. If you want it in your own bank account you have the right to claim it.
Page 1 of 2