Hey guys.

Just got a new computer and am looking for another program to download my tunes with other then LimeWire. Something safe and reliable, but with a fair amount of files on it.

Poast naaw kay??
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
Quote by goest
BitTorrent and PirateBay.

Now git, you illegal downloader, you.

Kthx. Omw.
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
How do you use BitTorrent, and no I will not read the FAQ.
YUW YUW YUW!

Quote by The Downfall
How do you use BitTorrent, and no I will not read the FAQ.

Read it bitch!
Isn't this kind of illegal?
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
p2p? reminds me of runescape membership
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Tabassco
Isn't this kind of illegal?

Lol no.

Read it bitch!

Fuck, I don't want to!
YUW YUW YUW!

Lol no.

Fuck, I don't want to!

Too bad. Plus, I don't have it. Those are just two that my guitar teacher suggested I download before I told him we're not allowed to have 'em on our computers here at college.
Quote by goest
Too bad. Plus, I don't have it. Those are just two that my guitar teacher suggested I download before I told him we're not allowed to have 'em on our computers here at college.

Screw it. LimeWire will have to do.
YUW YUW YUW!

Step 1: Download uTorrent
Step 2: Read the fucking FAQ
Step 3: Go to thepiratebay.org and download some stuff

It takes a whole... 5 minutes to get your first songs, so don't be a douchebag and read the fucking FAQ

I strongly believe in, if you can't figure out how to download things on your own, I'm not sharing my secrets with you.

And, for the record, this sort of thing isn't allowed here.
You're*