Gey did anyone see that Doc on the Guitar on the BBC?
I fort it was really interestin

what u guys think?
Yes, one of many excellent programmes broadcast on the bbc, featuring guitars. Lovely. I have also been enjoying the guitar heroes on Jools Holland and 'at the bbc'. Simply splendid.
Marge: You know Homer, it's easy to criticize.
Homer: Fun too!

Vegetarian Pastafarian
Really you fort it was really interestin?

I did not get a word from what you just said.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I thought the first one was good, the last one had Gilmour apparently? I didn't see it, any good?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
The last one was total rubbish except for one part where he's interviewing David Gilmour and half way through his answer Gilmour just randomly starts improvising over the Comfortably Numb chord progression for 2 or 3 mind - absolutely legendary.
Why the **** did they have to have those "air guitarists" and F**KING GUITAR HERO!!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Pretty good series, strange for the BBC. But for those who missed it I think you could probably check it out on the BBC iPlayer.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

The guitar hero bit was crap, agreed, but its thanks to that game that the guitar is making a bit of a comeback in pop culture....all those bed rooom rockers like to think they could do the real thing
Last edited by Angus~Young at Oct 22, 2008,