Hey, my band sems blocked, we were at a point where we could have started gigging in a months time but that's when everything fell apart and we lost 2 members, now we have about 7 songs but we are only 2 gitariss one of us may be the singer. We need a drumer mst of all and maybe a bass player but we can't find any musicians who aren;t guitarists, any tips??

here's what we've done: talked to various music techers
- put up fliers EVERYWHERE, music stores, schools, shopingcenters...
- talked totons of people we know
-etc...

we see no more options.
Play bass your self till u find someone. That way you can still get gigging experience
there's 2 of us, I just taled to tons of people and have an audition lined up for a guitarist, we also are talking to other pianists
I've been in a very similar situation for the past 5 years. The only drummers within 500 miles all want to play metal/death metal. I don't. Have you tried myspace and craiglist classifieds?

I'm moving to Los Angeles I'm so fed up with ****ing around with musicians who aren't serious.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by kennyvspenny
I've been in a very similar situation for the past 5 years. The only drummers within 500 miles all want to play metal/death metal. I don't. Have you tried myspace and craiglist classifieds?

I'm moving to Los Angeles I'm so fed up with ****ing around with musicians who aren't serious.

Same here check my sig. well i'm not movin yet i'm movin when i turn 18 (I'm not even 14) cuz there are literaly NO singers or drummers where i live unfortunatly
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by kennyvspenny

I live in Hungary, we have nothing here, all musicians are very open music-wise BUT there aren't any free drumers and bass players.
I think the lack of drummers is a global problem. there's none where I live either. I've been looking for like a year and it's the only instrument i need to complete a band
Technically, I invented sound

Quote by ckellingc
It's posts like this that make me wish I could post a picture of a vagina.