I bought it at Guitar Center over the summer and I like it, but I'm looking for something else. I'm not really looking to selling unless you're willing to pay more than $130, excluding shipping.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
More than $130??
That guitar should barely have cost you that new (I bought the model below 4 years ago for £100...)
Do you understand how guitars depreciate?

I dare say you'd be very lucky...
Quote by tushmeister
More than $130??
That guitar should barely have cost you that new (I bought the model below 4 years ago for £100...)
Do you understand how guitars depreciate?

I dare say you'd be very lucky...

Like I said, I'm not looking to sell it.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

That doesn't change what I said a great deal...

But whatever, I've no real reason to be here
Nice Dean, same as mine Lol. Bump for owning an Ibanez
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
I'm looking to buy a guitar, but I since I'm saving up to pay off my first semester of college so I can start my next one, I can't justify it without selling or trading this.

I'm looking for one of the following:

An ESP LTD, preferably a super strat or an explorer shaped body
A Kramer Striker or Vanguard

Actually...I guess those are the only specific ones, but I'm open to whatever. Also, if you're willing to sell a guitar for under $200, I might be interested.

Jeff

How come no one wants this? I've seen Ibanez Gio's sold on Craigslist for $200 and this is much better and I can't get rid of it for $130.

Jeff