He's advertising multi-fx pedals...I don't like them. By default, I don't like him.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I don't know him...Looks like a decently skilled guitarists, but has no luck getting famous so he sells his name to a company. But that's probably just me..
Johnny Demarco is awesome! Unlike most reviewers, he actually demos the gear properly. Plus, he's fucking cool.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Johnny Demarco is awesome! Unlike most reviewers, he actually demos the gear properly. Plus, he's fucking cool.

eww
Quote by Tom_hatton

as americans say 'he's a ****ing douchebag'
Quote by Tw8xy
as americans say 'he's a ****ing douchebag'

Why? There's no real reason to hate him, apart from something like 'he's a fag lol'.
Yeah, I don't get it. Johnny DeMarco is awesome. He does some pretty lame things, looks like a complete fruit and has a really annoying nod when he demos gear but there is no reason to call him a douche bag. Have you ever met the guy? If not, based on his videos alone, I don't see any reason to say he's a douche.
He needs a total personality change. He should be a bad ass and throw in a few swears occasionaly and be like "Hey guys im johnny demarco and im going to show you some ****in sweet ass riffs"
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like him! Yeah he can play guitar well, but he's a spokes person for a company, and if I had watched one of his gear reviews before hand, he'd put me off getting the pedal just because he's so damn annoying!

If I was the big boss of Roland I'd be embarrassed to have him representing my company.

Oh, and I also hate the way he looks at the camera after playing a riff with that annoying grin on his face and nods as if to say..."I rock".
Last edited by grantjames at Mar 9, 2009,
I dunno...first time I saw him he annoyed me but now he just makes me lol and "" at his versatility...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.

Johnny Dimarco?

5 e-points for whomever gets the reference.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by grantjames
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like him! Yeah he can play guitar well, but he's a spokes person for a company, and if I had watched one of his gear reviews before hand, he'd put me off getting the pedal just because he's so damn annoying!

If I was the big boss of Roland I'd be embarrassed to have him representing my company.

Oh, and I also hate the way he looks at the camera after playing a riff with that annoying grin on his face and nods as if to say..."I rock".

Necrobump ftl. You scum.