I walked to truck after class today and found an earring hangin from the door...
I was like "wtf?"

has any one else found an unexpected thingy hangin from or sittin on there vehicle?
People throw shit in the back of my truck all the time. I rarely notice because its filled with beer cans anyway.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
A human limb hanging from the grill. Grinds my gears, because cleanups a bitch.
I came down from work to the parking garage where my truck was parked, and there was a CD sitting under the windshield wiper, with "WAIT FOR DAVE AND VENETIA" written on it.

My friends had shown up to see me, and they didn't want me to leave without them.
signatures are budget.
Quote by goest

You cant be serious? A human limb?
Now, an animal limb is believable...
Quote by melton100
You cant be serious? A human limb?
Now, an animal limb is believable...

Ehh, what would you expect after letting the woman drive?

*BA ZING*
Quote by goest

A dead baby in my bowling bag. Hey I bowled a 300 with it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by goest
Ehh, what would you expect after letting the woman drive?

*BA ZING*

True.
That made me lol.
Someone left a fish and chips container in my schoolbag before. I left it by the lockers over lunch and that had happened when I came back. What mystifies me is that it was right near a bin, and yet they went through the trouble of picking up my bag, opening it, and placing their litter in there, then closing it again and putting it back. Who cares that much about pissing off a stranger?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
nope

my cars spotless
well i found 2p under the seat once.............wow¬¬
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by break-me-in
Someone left a fish and chips container in my schoolbag before. I left it by the lockers over lunch and that had happened when I came back. What mystifies me is that it was right near a bin, and yet they went through the trouble of picking up my bag, opening it, and placing their litter in there, then closing it again and putting it back. Who cares that much about pissing off a stranger?

Was probably a friend.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Was probably a friend.

Nah, I don't have any friends who would bother with that. If it was someone I knew who didn't like me, wouldn't they have done something they could view my reaction to?

Incidentally, my reaction would've been really underwhelming, since I just took it out, threw it in the bin, and carried on as normal.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I found a mini bible of the "New Testament" under my windshield wiper. Needless to say I filled the garbage up a little bit more.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
i put signs for candidates running for office in my friends car all the time
Yesterday, I saw a dirty van. I mean, REALLY dirty. the van is filled with garbage and stuff like that. and i also saw a torn apart bible on the dashboard. the van looks like it hasn't been taken to the car wash.
+ =
found a gold and diamond necklace on my rearview mirror... needless to say, i pawned that baby off reealll fast.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
My friends have the charming habit of writing/drawing obscene things in the snow on my car. Also, 9 times out of 10 I'll come back to my car and all the wipers will be extended, the aerial removed etc.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK