http://www.sugapablo.com/mp3/sugapablo2008-10-14d-Suite_Redemption.mp3

Lyrics: http://www.sugapablo.com/music/lyrics.php?id=87

Starts off slow, but I think I nailed the end. Felt good as hell when I performed it. Last song of the set (this was from a local pub) so my voice was a bit tired, but again, in the end, I think I pulled it out.

Luckily, someone taped my set, so I can share and get some feedback.

Since this is a guitar site, in case you're curious, I'm playing a Fender CD60CE acoustic/electric.
    Hey man. Your link isn't working for me. Can you shoot me a new one and I'll gladly check out your tune.

Cheers,
    J
    Okay, listening whilest I type. Guitar sounds fantasic, great emotion in the way you are playing it. Vox are a little pitchy, more so in the slower beginning/middle parts then in the faster section. Great recording quality, from the soundboard/PA I presume? This is an original right? I can really picture it with a band behind you during the faster sections and solo during the slow parts. Nice tune man. Keep em coming!

Cheers,
    J
    Quote by jayr123guitar
    Okay, listening whilest I type. Guitar sounds fantasic, great emotion in the way you are playing it. Vox are a little pitchy, more so in the slower beginning/middle parts then in the faster section. Great recording quality, from the soundboard/PA I presume? This is an original right? I can really picture it with a band behind you during the faster sections and solo during the slow parts. Nice tune man. Keep em coming!

Cheers,
    J

Thanks man. This is an original and yes, I'm QUITE aware of the pitchiness at the beginning. (Always embarrassing, but no second takes live, huh?) I just felt it so nicely on stage at the end that I wanted to see what people thought of it.

It was not a soundboard patch, actually. It was an audience mic near the right PA cabinet (about 4 feet away). The PA is mono, not stereo. Buddy did the taping, running the mic into ProTools on his MacBook.
      Nice song. This was pretty relaxing. I'm loving the guitarwork. The vocal pretty good considering it was live and as it kick in more you sounded alot better. Overall I enjoyed this tune. Nice work..

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984936
      "Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
      you play the finger picking much like I do, and I like this haha. your trails on the vocals remind me of dylan and that can be good or bad but the bottom line is that you do hit the notes and you do sound good! This being live is also a plus! There are a lot of factors when your playing live, especially in the recording, it can piss you off bad!!!

dude, this song is very good, when you pick your guitar up (volume wise) pick up your voice show more emotion.

very good tuner man!!
      \M/ b4br4d \M/

carlroad.com/maggotbomb.htm
      Thanks for your crit! Now its my turn to pick on you :P

Nah, no kidding I like this song, its got a lot of emotion to it, and its really chilled, but picks up at the end! So it keeps you entertained.

I think the only points I can pick up on, is the vocals is a bit out at time, but it comes with practice!! I really think that maybe with another small guitar part, and some vocal harmonization; you have a brilliant song.

Ciao
      Pretty nice
      CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
      and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
      Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots