Page 1 of 2
So i was walking home from school yesterday and i suddenly heard this guy in a kermit the frog voice say "Did somebody say my name?". I was so freaked out and I went home, and in my room with all my windows shut i heard the same exact thing with the same quality.

WTF
sup, my name is abe
You obviously need to stop smoking crack
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
You gonna get raped.

Edit: Beaten >_<
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by abluesman100
im serious guys, and i dont smoke crack, im scared as hell

Seriously. You gonna get raped.

Quote by Dudududa
You are on the ball today!

Sarcasm? I'd like to think not...
Quote by goest
Seriously. You gonna get raped.

By a frog.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Remeber to clean yourself of frogspawn, it can get quite sticky.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Surprise!

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If I heard that I would bolt.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Maybe it's your cell phone...or you could, I suppose, be crazy... or maybe you have an older sibling and/or parent who are pulling off the best prank ever thought of on you... but more than likely you're going to be raped. Good luck. Keep your mind tight and your butt tighter.
Quote by PRSweet
Maybe it's your cell phone...or you could, I suppose, be crazy... or maybe you have an older sibling and/or parent who are pulling off the best prank ever thought of on you... but more than likely you're going to be raped. Good luck. Keep your mind tight and your butt tighter.

im a guy, why would anyone want to rape me?
sup, my name is abe
Last night, I thought something jumoed onto my bed behind my back and sid "hello" in very weird voice, like with echoes. You are not alone.
Quote by abluesman100
im a guy, why would anyone want to rape me?

Because our butt holes are less accepting of pen0rs, hence making it more enjoyable for rapists.

It's science.
Hehe, you're going to get the old in-out in-out from a cabbage-coloured frog. This amuses me.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by LReiter
Last night, I thought something jumoed onto my bed behind my back and sid "hello" in very weird voice, like with echoes. You are not alone.

funny you should say that, i was on UG last night at 3 AM, and im sitting in my bed and a hunchback like shadow walked into my room, that was the closest i ever came to having a heart attack. My heart kinda hurt afterwards
sup, my name is abe
Quote by LReiter

Sorry about that, I thought you were awake...
Quote by abluesman100
funny you should say that, i was on UG last night at 3 AM, and im sitting in my bed and a hunchback like shadow walked into my room, that was the closest i ever came to having a heart attack. My heart kinda hurt afterwards

Twas Igor. He's just checking in.
Quote by abluesman100
who the hell is that?

My servant of twenty-three years. Actually, he's a really good chap. A bit self-conscious about the whole hunchback thing, but otherwise really sociable. You have nothing to fear...except the rape...
It was me. I wanna rape you.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
WTF man? Kermit is in your house and you're ignoring him?

Dude Kermit the Frog is a ****ing badass! Chill with him
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
i am not a reliable sauce? What sauces are reliable?
Buffalo Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Honey Mustard, Ketchup, Tartar Sauce, Chocolate Sauce?
sup, my name is abe
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you have schizophrenia. Congratulations.

not neccasarily (how the hell you spell that) I'm manic depressive and hear voices when manic
jesus christ i've jumped into the f*ckin schizo thread
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
im not schizophrenic, however i have had a long history of hearing and seeing things. Idk it doesnt happen very often tho. Oh, and i tried LSD a few times when i was 15, but i dont do it anymore cuz it scared the shit out of me, it was the scariest moment i had in my life.
sup, my name is abe
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you have schizophrenia. Congratulations.

To hear Kermit the frog talking to you all the time in your head would be a pretty awesome version of schizophrenia...

Quote by abluesman100
im not schizophrenic, however i have had a long history of hearing and seeing things. Idk it doesnt happen very often tho. Oh, and i tried LSD a few times when i was 15, but i dont do it anymore cuz it scared the shit out of me, it was the scariest moment i had in my life.

Ah that explains it... Acid flashback...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Too bad all of the real LSD is in holding by the CIA. And you need a ****ing brilliant chemist to make it.
haha Sucks to be you.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by goest
Too bad all of the real LSD is in holding by the CIA. And you need a ****ing brilliant chemist to make it.

You don't need to be briliant, just competent and well equiped.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2