is someone improvises, but then writes that improvisation down, is it still classed as an improvisation or writing a solo or wot eva?
Once you write it down and peform it again, note for note, it ceases to be an improvisation.

the answer is there
Improvisation simply means that you make stuff up while you play it, what your saying is nothing like that because you mesmerized it
and improv repeated is not an improv my friend
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Well, you improvised the solo the first time but subsequent playings will not be improvising. However, you still improvised that solo the first time, regardless of how many times you've played it since.

EDIT: Metal4all, what have you done? I liked your avatar. And now I can't recognise you instantly. It's like when Bangoodcharlotte changed hers from the janitor to elliot!!!
Last edited by 12345abcd3 at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by 12345abcd3
Well, you improvised the solo the first time but subsequent playings will not be improvising. However, you still improvised that solo the first time, regardless of how many times you've played it since.
+1
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥