SO... I had been on the Ug quite a while, most of the time just reading, but anyways. There's a lot of uinique threads, i think an Alcohol thread, that could work as a place to share the mix people do, speak about different types of drinks, how to fix hangovers, and mostly, were drunk people can talk freeely must be need on the PIT

I do this thread mainly has i had been drinking beer all day, and i have 4 more to drink today probably

So, share your coctails, histories, receipts, hangovers, blablablabalal and all what u want

The liquor i like more is Pisco, a chilean drink that i really miss by being on Uk

Cheers!!
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Jagermeister. that is all. (and white russians)
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Anyone is drinking right now? I'm looking to the champions league, and had drank 3 calsbergs of 440, and 2 fosters of 500 waiting for the match, and seeing it, I'm already a bit dizzy, going for the other 2 fosters if liverpool wins
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
I usually just drink beer or rum. Cuba libre is nice too. Some white wine is never wrong although I can't drink it in big amounts as I get bored off it.

Beer + rum would be standard. I rarely drink rum now though as I've growed tired of going out to meet people that I just despice and look down upon:/.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
2 litre bottle of lemondade, drink 1/4+, fill with smirnoff vodka, drink

only had it proper once and police took it...damn

brillinat for parties cos no refills needed and it looks hobo to the max.

also its 0.5L + of vodka which is eough for me lol
Soon this thread will be full of drunken rantings from wino's about how close they came to shagging their mates girlfriends. I hope you realise that.
I have 30 minutes until I can partake in the sweet sweet nectar that is booze. I need some today too because people at work are driving me mad.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Dog. Need I say more?

If your wondering what I'm talking about, look it up.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

weed ftw
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by madbomber233
Soon this thread will be full of drunken rantings from wino's about how close they came to shagging their mates girlfriends. I hope you realise that.

I don't think you should count out the whiskey drinker's rants about how "I wsa totlly bot to be'eat tat litl mutther fweucker's ass!"

And of course, the rum drinker's "Weeeeeeeeee I wan't to **** my boss!"

When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
shit goal of atletico :SSSSSS

Well a strong drink It's called High Voltage
Place to put 5 liters of liquid
bottle of 1.5 lt sprite
1 bottle of beer (1.lt)
1 bottle of pisco (700 cc 35°
2 bottles of cheap white wine

IT's a super bomb, i think you could replace pisco with rum, you will love it, it has a great taste, and you will be drunk as hell without even notice, with the best energy of ur life
I have a question for you seasoned drinkers, is getting drunk off of 3 and a half litres of cider considered being a lightweight? I got drunk off of this amount at a party the other week, and some friends are calling me a lightweight, others are saying it's a lot to drink. What do you think?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
First page.. wohoo

I mostly drink beer, but when I have the money I love me some Johnny Walker Black Label or Jack Daniels.. I know these are 'mainstream' whiskey's but I love it.

OH AND ALSO:

What do you guys consider to be exessive drinking? I drink about 6 glasses of beer a night every night.. I heard that more than 15 glasses a week is exessive drinking?

I don't drink until intoxication every night, or every other night so..
Last edited by Consort BV at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by tiky
shit goal of atletico :SSSSSS

Woooooh Atletico Madrid!!!!
Quote by I.O.T.M
I have a question for you seasoned drinkers, is getting drunk off of 3 and a half litres of cider considered being a lightweight? I got drunk off of this amount at a party the other week, and some friends are calling me a lightweight, others are saying it's a lot to drink. What do you think?

How drunk? 3.5 liters are like 7 bottles? It's not very much to drink but you'll definatly get drunk off of it.

I'd say I'm drunkish after 7-8 bottles cider but now extremely.
Quote by I.O.T.M

that makes u a very lightweight
15 quid brandy

mmmm, passable
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
DRUG THREAD.

*reported*
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Jack Daniels anyone?

EDIT:
Quote by illuminatiano
DRUG THREAD.

*reported*

Kid, get out.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
A good red wine...the best thing ever. Next to that is Jim Beam.. bourbon whiskey. Very delicious.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
3.5 liters is about 9-10 beers. You are meh. I drink around 8 beers before I even go to the bar.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
im just going to leave this here....

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by illuminatiano
DRUG THREAD.

*reported*

Lol, i made it because I checked the drug thread, and it was all about drugs and shit as always, i don't like too much "illegal" drugs, appart from smoking a joint or two on a year on very special times.

I think, we drinkers need a place to speak freely about the HUGE world of alcohol, including beers, wines, strong liquours etc...

ANd leaving that asshole behind

The worst shit i had taken is called Mouatai or something liek that, is the chinesse traditional drink 53° of an alcohol made by idk what shit, that is really burning ur throat! hah, that was fun