THIS is why I'm not religeous.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
things like this remind me why I dislike religion.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Holy shit. A member from the 1.5 billion Christians on the world took a 9 years old girl as a bride, so let's try to use it against Christianity!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

this is why i am muslim
we dont **** little girls
we just blow shit up
much more fun and less disgusting imo
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by urik
Holy shit. A member from the 1.5 billion Christians on the world took a 9 years old girl as a bride, so let's try to use it against Christianity!

nobody is saying anything against Christianity, and this is not the first time this has happened. its just odd that most of the time, it happens to be a member of that particular church.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Quote by urik

Well said. People saying "this is why I'm not religious" etc really can't blame this one incident on an entire religion.

Kudos.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by NutZz?
nobody is saying anything against Christianity, and this is not the first time this has happened. its just odd that most of the time, it happens to be a member of that particular church.

um... are you sure?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
there are about 39,000 registered branches of christianity in the US and a couple crazy guys make the whole religon about pedophillia?
Quote by el-ECTRO

Quote by NutZz?
things like this remind me why I dislike religion.

Quote by urik

+1 zillion
Quote by NutZz?
nobody is saying anything against Christianity,

Orly?
Quote by Ismail93
this is why i am muslim
we just blow shit up

Quote by el-ECTRO
Quote by urik

Evangelist rapes 9 year olds => All Christians are Pedophiles
Greedy jewish banker => All Jews are Greedy
Osama bin Laden blows up buildings => All Muslims are Terrorists

Ok now were even
sup, my name is abe
Quote by crazy8rgood
Ok, im a christian, but this...

This is just ****ed up

agreed,
i hate it when people clam to be christians then do crap like this, gives us a bad name
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Kensai
um... are you sure?

Alright. Well some people are, I hoped that they wouldn't. The last thing that I want is a religious debate. I personally am not saying anything negative about that religion. I stated before that I dislike religion IN GENERAL, not any one in particular.
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?

Looks like something against Christianity to me.

Also, considering the fact that Christianity is the biggest religion in the world, it's common sense that most of the cases will be by Christians.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Ismail93
this is why i am muslim
we just blow shit up

amen
Wild-ass extremely awesome party:School
Islam:Christianity
sup, my name is abe
Quote by justinb904
agreed,
i hate it when people clam to be christians then do crap like this, gives us a bad name

For the most part its not the idiots who did it that give you a bad name, its the Christian counter culture that will use an event such as a minister being a pedo and any irrational logic to their advantage such as the half of the first page.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by abluesman100
amen
Wild-ass extremely awesome party:School
Islam:Christianity

exactly
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join