haha ok i saw this checkin my mail and it's pretty weird i had to show u guys for some odd reason

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=335790&GT1=28112
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Too bad, she would have known better if she had more maps and, such as, education, and such as the Iraq.
We're only strays.
dude. she has a nice rack. idc what she lost.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Too bad, she would have known better if she had more maps and, such as, education, and such as the Iraq.

lol. that chick gives my state a bad rep.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I'd fuck her, high or not high.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Hahahaha, good job man
lol 'inside the purse was her ID, and a bag of marijuana.' that just made me laugh. this is kind of a weird story...her fault. she left her god damn purse there. shes cute though
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
you know you're a dumb blonde when...
-----
Peavey 6505+ w/ BG412F
B.C rich platinum pro w/ EMG 81&85
-----
Quote by JanB
you know you're a dumb blonde when...

haha yeah exactly!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!