ok so this thread is to say the superheroes and supervillains that we want to see movies made for.

i personally want to see Bane in another Batman movie(sadly i dont think we're seeing anymore of them)

anyway what do you guys want to see?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I want to see Watchmen so bad I'm practically crapping my pants.

me too, but this is for things that dont exist but we want them too
Quote by Sonicxlover
I want to see Spider-Man 3 without Sandman, with Harry as the Hobgoblin rather than a guy in a suit, and with Venom made his awesome self. Then I want a sequel with Carnage in it.

EDIT: I actually want all 3 Spider-Man films remade without Tobey Maguire. I'd rather they weren't kids movies and took more after Batman.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Remake Spider-Man 3.

...three years of anticipation. THREE F*CKING YEARS! FOR WHAT? TO SEE THE KID GO EMO, DANCE LIKE A RETARD AND WATCH VENOM GET PWND AFTER 15 MINUTES OF SCREEN TIME?

I THINK NOT!

EDIT: ^ great minds think alike
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by freedoms_stain
I want to see Watchmen so bad I'm practically crapping my pants.

AGREE! *Slams fist*

I'd love to see a Green Lantern movie, he's one of my favorites. Also, I want The Riddler in the next Batman film. Edward Nigma doesn't get enough love.
I wanna see Edguy perform 'Superheroes' live.

Serious answer: I'd love to see a Spiderman film with just Venom. Then a sequel with Carnage.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

Indeed.

I want a Daredevil film which is good too.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by gun4hire
ok so this thread is to say the superheroes and supervillains that we want to see movies made for.

i personally want to see Bane in another Batman movie(sadly i dont think we're seeing anymore of them)

anyway what do you guys want to see?

we might see another one. I don't think the director has signed on to do another one yet, but Christan Bale said he would like to see it end as a trilogy. Also, they want to stay away from bad guys that were in the last movies, like Mr. Freeze or Bane (The Joker was an exception, since he's Batman's arch enemy. You HAVE to have him make an appearance, please the fans). Personally, I'd like to see Harley Quinn (she was Joker's sidekick, basically a female version of him). Those two together would be like Mickey an Mallory, except even more perverse and twisted (if thats even possible)

...unfortunately, everyone knows, there can be no more joker
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
A movie for Team Rocket but with the serious tone of like...Pulp Fiction or The Departed? Pokemon getting their brains splattered by bullets, multiple sex scenes involving Officer Jenny, James getting his hand smashed on a table, conspiracies within the Pokecenters, more shooting. And then finally Oak, Brock, and Gary doing the confusing headshot scene in the elevator.
Quote by break-me-in
I want to see Spider-Man 3 without Sandman, with Harry as the Hobgoblin rather than a guy in a suit, and with Venom made his awesome self. Then I want a sequel with Carnage in it.

EDIT: I actually want all 3 Spider-Man films remade without Tobey Maguire. I'd rather they weren't kids movies and took more after Batman.
Yeah, Toby sucks.

At least the Spiderman 2 game kicked arse
Quote by freedoms_stain
Yeah, Toby sucks.

At least the Spiderman 2 game kicked arse

Truth.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by metaldud536
A movie for Team Rocket but with the serious tone of like...Pulp Fiction or The Departed? Pokemon getting their brains splattered by bullets, multiple sex scenes involving Officer Jenny, James getting his hand smashed on a table, conspiracies within the Pokecenters, more shooting. And then finally Oak, Brock, and Gary doing the confusing headshot scene in the elevator.

Oh hell yes.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Remake Spider-Man 3.

...three years of anticipation. THREE F*CKING YEARS! FOR WHAT? TO SEE THE KID GO EMO, DANCE LIKE A RETARD AND WATCH VENOM GET PWND AFTER 15 MINUTES OF SCREEN TIME?

I THINK NOT!

I busted out laughing in the theater when he danced in the bar.
Quote by I_hate_kyle
AGREE! *Slams fist*

I'd love to see a Green Lantern movie, he's one of my favorites. Also, I want The Riddler in the next Batman film. Edward Nigma doesn't get enough love.

That would be a cool idea too. I think they could do a good job, if they portray him as a obsessive compulsive type. Someone who is over calculated, to a tee.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
we might see another one. I don't think the director has signed on to do another one yet, but Christan Bale said he would like to see it end as a trilogy. Also, they want to stay away from bad guys that were in the last movies, like Mr. Freeze or Bane (The Joker was an exception, since he's Batman's arch enemy. You HAVE to have him make an appearance, please the fans). Personally, I'd like to see Harley Quinn (she was Joker's sidekick, basically a female version of him). Those two together would be like Mickey an Mallory, except even more perverse and twisted (if thats even possible)

...unfortunately, everyone knows, there can be no more joker

that would have been great if Ledger didnt die yes, but her on her own would just be lame. and its good that they're avoiding old villains. (i'd still like to see what they could do with Bane now that technology is better) but i heard that Nolan doesnt want to do it anymore. but i sincerely hope he can just push one last one out and give us a good finale
Quote by Sonicxlover
I'd like to see a movie made to finish off the Dark Angel series, but it'll never happen.

Also a decent Transformers movie with all the cheese removed and Megatron with Megatrons proper voice and Megan Fox with no clothes on would be awesome.
a movie on Chewie!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!