would you rather drown, get burned alive, OR...

this?
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Peacefully in my sleep when im 90-102.

EDIT: World of Warcraft is gay.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
drown
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Drown.

I've heard it hurts like hell anyway but burning would probably be worse and WOW is just the worst thing known to man.
Thats extremely adjective-not-referring-to-homosexuality.

i've been engrossed in a game to the point at which i'm still playing it when i close my eyes at night (rockband ftl ), but thats when i realize that I'VE PLAYED IT TOO MUCH! there should be a law against playing that game, if it has the ability to addict someone to death.

i'd rather die of drowning. at least you try to survive that.
I wanna die being suffocated in Jessica Alba's breasts.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
drowning would be scary as hell but at least less painful..and you black out eventually...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Maybe WoW to prove a point. But burning. Drowning sucks, and with fire, you can take someone with you... joy!
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Drowning can be relatively painless if you breathe in from the start. The initial couple of burst of water in your lungs will burn but you'll get over it and be able to die peacefully.

Burning to death is the worst way to go. Being able to see your flesh boiling off of you and dripping to the floor like a dirty glass of water. Being able to smell your burning flesh(which is an ungodly stink when mixed with your hair burning) and no matter what, you'll scream and die in a contorted ball of pain and liquid flesh... ****ing horrible way to go.

If I could not scream, I'd go by fire... **** yeah, would look so awesome on camera and scar countless people who saw it after...
Quote by I.O.T.M
I wanna die being suffocated in Jessica Alba's breasts.

WIN OF THE WEEK.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
His guild will be pissed off if they were instance raiding.... inconsiderate prick...
Quote by restless_thrash

i've been engrossed in a game to the point at which i'm still playing it when i close my eyes at night (rockband ftl ), but thats when i realize that I'VE PLAYED IT TOO MUCH! there should be a law against playing that game, if it has the ability to addict someone to death.

i have had that problem.. i played this G1 jockey game so much that happened, and with GH and Rockband... lol i'm cool

anyway.. I'd rather burn alive to drowning.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by restless_thrash

Hah, that's what happened to me the first time I went nuts with video games. I was at my friends house and we literally played all night.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100