Page 1 of 2
So my yesterday friend sent me this link to this website that has downloadable sound files that if you listen to them for an hour it makes you high. It was the beginning of the school day and i had a free period for an hour, all i did for that hour was listen to that shit, and watch the trippy visualisations that come with it. When i finished i had a massive headache and i couldnt see a ****ing thing right, and during Gym class i was sent to the nurse for shouting **** at a guy and throwing my hockey stick at his face. At the nurse, i basically curled into a ball and refused to answer her questions, and went to lunch, slept for 30 minutes and when i woke up i was all better. Now she is filing a report that i got drunk and was under the influence of illegal substances (im under 21), and im getting phone calls and tons of crap from legal companies and all this, and that. And guess what, i have to go to court too!!! Imagine their response when i tell them it was from a mp3 file. Any advice??
sup, my name is abe
Link?
Gear List:
ESP LTD EC-1000, Amber Sunburst with Duncans
Ibanez AJ30ECE Acoustic-Electric
Line 6 Spider II 210 120 watt
Line 6 UX2
Okay? Dont do drugs m'kay.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I know, it didnt give me a high, it just gave me an insane headache and bad temper and now the school administration thought i was drunk.
sup, my name is abe
If that's what happens to you when you've got a headache then you have a problem anyway.

Still, if you're telling the truth, just ask them to test you. They'll find nothing.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by vartanspartan
bs... idoser does not work.

Wrong.

And TS said he had to watch visualisations, none of that with idoser.
im gonna go ahead and call bullshit.

if not then i call shenanigans instead on your court date
You probably got a migraine from watching the swirly visual effects and listening to whatever it was for way too long. Whenever I get a migraine, I become a moody prick and ignore ppl who talk to me. Then I cannot remember the whole episode afterwards. Just lie your way out of the situation.
Idoser is a total placebo effect, imo. Wasted an hour of my life listening to that pish when i could have gotten properly high and listened to things i did like.
Quote by dandadog
Wrong.

And TS said he had to watch visualisations, none of that with idoser.

you can turn on visualization with idoser, its not default
sup, my name is abe
not sure if that's what ts is talking about but here's the link for idoser:
http://www.i-doser.com/

it costs money but you can find the mp3 files for free online if you search around.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
i'll add a third request for a link

edit - TS's link

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
lol... maybe it was that pound of cocaine you snorted before hand?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

picture evidence or it didnt happen
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
i-doser does work i did hand of god on the bus once and i was completely paralyzed i tried so hard to move but i couldn't. it was mad scary. the chick next to me said i was hyperventilating and all this shit. when we went over a speed bump i would hit my head really hard against the window
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
I am telling the truth. How can they test me if it happened yesterday??????????
I am 100% not on anything. I listened to a f*ing mp3 file for Gods sake!!!
sup, my name is abe
Out of interest, has anyone else actually got high THEN listened to i-doser?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by break-me-in
If that's what happens to you when you've got a headache then you have a problem anyway.

Still, if you're telling the truth, just ask them to test you. They'll find nothing.

THIS

they should have tested you the next day rather than start this kind of crap. if you got that drunk, they'd find alcohol in your system within a week.

but for now i'm gonna call bs unless i see a link to this mp3 file.
Quote by IDread
Out of interest, has anyone else actually got high THEN listened to i-doser?

wow! a cataclysmic height

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
picture evidence or it didnt happen

how do you expect me to provide you a picture of it?
sup, my name is abe
Quote by dudius
THIS

they should have tested you the next day rather than start this kind of crap. if you got that drunk, they'd find alcohol in your system within a week.

but for now i'm gonna call bs unless i see a link to this mp3 file.

i-doser.com
sup, my name is abe
Quote by abluesman100
I am telling the truth. How can they test me if it happened yesterday??????????
I am 100% not on anything. I listened to a f*ing mp3 file for Gods sake!!!

Alcohol and other substances found in drugs linger in your body for a little while. You can get high on Monday and fail a drug test you take that Thursday.

If you take a drug test and it comes back clean, you're off the hook.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
we care of no pics, just links! tell us if it was i-doser or not

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
some guy at work a litte while ago was babbling about these but i though he was BSin me. until i was a newpapar article about them. i might check into them.

but your situation is poopy. if you are clean as in no drugs or alcohol you should go take a dug test at the police station just incase if anything happens of this.
Quote by guitarplayer769
Do you have a court documentation?

i agree, though having been through court i suggest you censor it. we can tell if it's fake, but there's no reason for you to post too much information. when i was going through the court process, i was told not to talk about things with people outside my immediate family so as not to jeopardize anything. you tell one person too much and they take it to court as a witness, you could be screwed.
Just tell the truth. Tell them that you listened to an MP3 file that was supposed to have trippy effects on the brain and that it gave you a massive headache, which resulted in your odd behavior. You might get looked down on for trying to get high with an MP3, but it beats getting in REAL trouble because you were too sheepish to call your own mistake.
^ actually, all he has to say is he had a migraine. don't ask don't tell is a good policy when on trial.

Quote by abluesman100
somebody close this topic, i dont want to get banned, i just wanted advice

i take this as a clear sign of bs. someone's cornered himself and now he's desperate to close the topic.
Quote by abluesman100
somebody close this topic, i dont want to get banned, i just wanted advice

You started it, you close it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by EMGs_rule
we care of no pics, just links! tell us if it was i-doser or not

Ok everybody, stop asking me what it was. Here are the facts. And i will go get tested.

1. It was idoser (i-doser.com)
2. I have not recieved any official information about my court appearance, the principal just said that "there will be legal action, and you could go to court and get fined".
3. I wasnt high, i was just in a bad headache, and i was feeling kind of moody.
4. The nurse however, immediately assumed i was drunk, told the principal just so she could make money or some bull.
sup, my name is abe
Quote by abluesman100
4. The nurse however, immediately assumed i was drunk, told the principal just so she could make money or some bull.

"Got another one!" "Great, here's your paycheck!"

Yeah. That makes sense.
Quote by dudius
^ actually, all he has to say is he had a migraine. don't ask don't tell is a good policy when on trial.

i take this as a clear sign of bs. someone's cornered himself and now he's desperate to close the topic.

ORLY, ive been banned and unnbanned twice already today, so i think the mods and just about everybody on UG has had enough of me today.
sup, my name is abe
Page 1 of 2