me and my bassist want to really screw with the drummer in our band, so were gonna pick some songs with crazy drumming but everything else manageable. and it has to only be with a single bass pedal but i can check that out myself. heres what we got so far

EDIT: forgot to say, me and the bassist are in another band, we dont really care about this one since we never get much done.

led zeppelin - moby dick
rush - tom sawyer (?)

any suggestions?
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Oct 22, 2008,
The Who - My Generation
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Why would you want to piss off your drummer? How do you expect to be able to cooperate, and achieve a good chemistry?

Come on, dude. Just pick a song you can all do.
Yeah, seriously, grow up.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by andyscoot
How about you stop being a jackass?

haha d00d chillax it's a drummer not a real person
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
why does everyone hate on drummers

we don't mean any harm

we just wanna be part of the band
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I'll just leave these guys to it.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Grow up, but if you want to be a douche, play some Def Leppard. That way it would be cheating to use both arms.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by smartguyreviews
me and my bassist want to really screw with the drummer in our band, so were gonna pick some songs with crazy drumming but everything else manageable. and it has to only be with a single bass pedal but i can check that out myself. heres what we got so far

led zeppelin - moby dick
rush - tom sawyer (?)

any suggestions?

have you ever heard moby dick?

and dont be such a bint, and grow up
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by humperdunk

damn i wish i was as funny as you

EDIT :

Quote by metaldud536
Arsis- Maddening disdain

What this guy said
those two songs are mint
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by ScottB.
have you ever heard moby dick?

and dont be such a bint, and grow up

that ones just to **** with him. were gonna spend about a day trying to convince him to play that
Blink 182222222
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by smartguyreviews
that ones just to **** with him. were gonna spend about a day trying to convince him to play that

Yeah but at least try to do something that anyone would even consider, not a song a 2 minute long drum solo, let alone a 2 minute long john bonham solo
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by NutZz?
why does everyone hate on drummers

we don't mean any harm

we just wanna be part of the band

Psh, bassists have it worse. Unless people have mistaken your drumset for a guitar.
The whole Amaseffer - Slaves For Life album.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Jesus..

I can't even find form ONE good band without flakes, and you've got two that, with that kinda attitude, you probably don't even deserve.

What a f*ckin cryin' shame.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Vendetta - Slipknot
Welcome - Slipknot

both of them have crazy drum fills and blast beats
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by humperdunk

LOL.

well if u want a song id say paradigm shift or any dream theather song would be xtreme on drum but may be kinda hard on bass and guitar.

seriously piss off a drummer is as bad as pissing off your sound guy, AND YOU DONT PISS OFF A SOUND GUY EVER!!!worst thing to do.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Jimi hendrix - fire
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by Geezus
LOL.

well if u want a song id say paradigm shift or any dream theather song would be xtreme on drum but may be kinda hard on bass and guitar.

seriously piss off a drummer is as bad as pissing off your sound guy, AND YOU DONT PISS OFF A SOUND GUY EVER!!!worst thing to do.

yeah it's more fun to piss ON a sound guy/drummer anyway

do constant motion. ****ed up time signatures (in the intro) but pretty straightforward on guitar. not so much on drums.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Sweet Lady - Queen
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Davidian by Machine Head.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
dude i love trying to piss off the drummer and hes not being immature sometimes making fun at each others expense helps everyone get closer...it works like that with the bands i played in (: