Good? Bad?

The history students in my high school got to miss 3/4 of the day to go see it, and I could've gone, but i switched out of that class about a month ago!

So I've heard it's a long movie, with only 10% action, and it sucks, but I still want to see it, but I've also heard it's not even worth a rental. NOT EVEN A RENTAL.

So has anyone seen it and liked it?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Quote by StratoTele
What r Passchendaele lol!!!?

EDIT:

But seriously?

Battle of Passchendaele?
Quote by StratoTele
What r Passchendaele lol!!!?

EDIT:

But seriously?

watch my video
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by gun4hire
watch my video

Okay. I watched the first 20 seconds. I get it.
Quote by MistaKirkHammet
Do you go to KV or somthing cuz the same thing happened today at my school

No lol I don't even know what KV is haha
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
It was a waste of 4 million dollars of taxpayer's money. F*ckin' bullshit.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by ramm_ty
It was a waste of 4 million dollars of taxpayer's money. F*ckin' bullshit.

I'm pretty sure it was privately funded.
Same responses at my school too.

What school do you go to.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by paranoideyes
i loved it.

I'd probably like it too... but then, I loved Gods and Generals. A film that was long enough to warrant an intermission when I saw it at the movie theatre.
The just released movie Passchendaele is a Canadian movie about the Battle of Passchendaele. The dude who made it has been trying to get it done for the last 10 years, so low and behold, its done. His grandfather was in that battle. The one story he was able to him was about how they charged a group of Germans and he was the only one to make it. He got there and there was only one young German guy left, who put up his hands and said "comrade", then his Grandfather killed him with a boyonet to the head. He never talked about the war and when he finally did he told that story...makes you realize how sad it is that more storys might be worse. Anyways I beleive he put that scene in the movie. I also think I read that the movie is made up of about 50% battle, and 50% other stuff.

Battle of Passchendaele info

Passchendaele-the movie
Quote by Trefellin
I'm pretty sure it was privately funded.

Well the people who funded it probably payed taxes.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by greatone_12
Well the people who funded it probably payed taxes.

The dude who made it went around all over talking to private individuals asking for money. It took a lot of time for him to get the funds. Plus, he also directed and acted in the film.
Quote by Trefellin
The dude who made it went around all over talking to private individuals asking for money. It took a lot of time for him to get the funds. Plus, he also directed and acted in the film.

Yeah I know; I'm just joking that who ever funded the movie probably payed taxes so it still could be considered a waste of taxpayer money in that regard(in someones opinion) even if it isn't the general populous like the expression usually refers to.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
It was filmed in and around my city, so it's going to be great.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.