Im looking to buy a new amp, i want really good cleans as it suits my style. So i really
something wiht a good amount of headroom so it doesnt break up too early.

I gig quite often so needs to be loud enough for small gigs in pubs and clubs, and maybe really small festival stages etc - but it'll be miced up anyway

I really like the Fender Twin Reissue, but its abit out of my budget - is it worth a long wait or is there better amps for the money out there?

Cheers
How about the super reverb? I liked mine before i downgraded.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
my bad, thats not enough without a mic i think
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Since you're on that side of the pond, have you tried an AC30? Not as much clean headroom as the fenders, but there should be enough for you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
thats abit out of my budget i wish but i want to upgrade kinda soon, so id ont want to be saving forever
I ahve tried an Ac30 but there somethign about fenders i jsut really like. But yeah the Ac30 is a real amp.

Ive looked at the deluxe reverrb, but people say it hasnt got that much headroom.
And Ive looked at the princeton but not sure if that will be loud enough for gigs.
orange thunderverb

i think 200w is enough headroom

Peavey classic 50?
Fender Blues Deluxe?
Laney LH-20?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
The deluxe and princeton are very nice, but definitely don't have the headroom you're looking at, have you tried a hot rod deluxe or a blues deluxe? They have great cleans on a budget.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I'll definatly check out the hot rod deluxe, its like the years amp - everywhere i gig there one there, and the clean is just amazing for the price.

Havn't looked much at the blues deluxe, will check it out though.
AC30 doesn't have a lot of headroom, Fenders are probably your best bet. If you want REALLY clean at high volumes check out the Roland Jazz Chorus, probably the cleanest amp out there, but it's not a tube amp.
SO is the twin definatly not worth the effort saving for, it will take me a good few months to make twin money. I dunno, i need to go to a decent proper guitar shop with real amps.
Quote by Hudson Davy
I'll definatly check out the hot rod deluxe, its like the years amp - everywhere i gig there one there, and the clean is just amazing for the price.

Havn't looked much at the blues deluxe, will check it out though.

the guitarist in my band had a fender twin, he said it was his ultimate amp but it was just too heavey so now he has a BD
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Hudson Davy
SO is the twin definatly not worth the effort saving for, it will take me a good few months to make twin money. I dunno, i need to go to a decent proper guitar shop with real amps.

look for used vintage twin reverbs. much better than the reissues. i think the blackface twins are supposed to be the best, but the silverface twin i played still kicks more ass than the reissues.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Well, there are plenty of vintage 120 Watt Musicman heads that are going for like, 500 American dollars. Put that with 2 10s or 12s and you're pretty much set as far as volume goes. They have a very strange tone though once you start driving them, it's a love/hate thing. Or, you can roll back the preamp (solid state) and really crank the power tubes (real tube, the opposite of most hybrid amps on the market today). Just my 2c
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Try a used Hiwatt Custom 100.Mines a 74 and I've never had a problem with it.It's louder then my boogies, true top notch build quality and clean.A great amp to use pedals with.The difference in tone between your guitars and effects shines through. I cant get a bad tone out of it and you can pick them up within your budget.
You could get a twin reverb for £700 easy, i got mine for £680.
I think it's do exactly what your looking for.
Other options maybe fender hot rod deville or a Roland JC-120 as someone suggested above.