I have my mind set up on the EHX Holy Grail Reverb pedal but I don't know which delay pedal to get. There is this Guyatone one, but I don't know if Guyatone is a good enough brand, I need these pedals for gigging. I already have an EHX Metal Muff and a Digitech EX7 Expression Factory for wahs mostly.

So I need help with choosing a delay pedal and any pointers on the current lineup are appreciated.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
EHX #1 Echo would match well

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
go for an ibanez DE-7, highly underrated pedal and i strongly recommend one. most likely picking another one up soon as a fifth delay.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
The Danelectro Spring King has both delay and reverb. You can get it modded to use only one at a time. Ibanez for reverb? No reverb sounds that good to me short of a tank, nut that's the Surfer curse.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by danyellenik
new amp?

Yeah, he should buy a Deluxe Reverb, that's better than any pedal short of a spring tank.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
yes the boss delays are great. the dd-3 is simple and has everything you essentialy need. the dd-6 is the same with a few more functions that come in handy once in a while. then there is the dd-20 twin pedal. this is basicly the only delay you would ever need if you dont mind only haveing digital delay. they if you can find one there is the dm-2 and 3, they are the last analog delay pedal that boss made, you can pick them up for around the same price as the dd-6 if your lucky.

almost forgot the dd-7. this is the only one that i havnt had the chance to sit and play around with. it packs all the fetures of the dd6, but with longer delay times, longer hold time, and 2 new modes, analog and mod. analog speaks for its self, its digital delay but sounds like its analog. and mod is a delay that has a modulation to it, basicly its like running a chorus with the delay.