our school has this program entitled "Digital Recording"

basically you make videos, songs, and edit them and do shit like that

yesterday....i shot a scene with a random kid at school after school hours

then later he swears and gets in trouble...when asked why he was there after school in the halls he said "For DR" (Digital Recording) except we were across the school shooting another scene

so from now on even tho it had nothing to do with us, we are no longer allowed to film after school unless our teacher is present....now im very mad, i even made guidelines and a contract in my time for everyone to sign but the asst. principal wont accept it bc he just wants to shut us down.....

someone agree that that is a tad idiotic
my hovercraft is full of eels
That's a tad idiotic.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
You are overreacting a little, but dont let the teacher get in the way of you finishing your Beastiality scene.
Not really...if they punish everyone for one's stupidity, it'll disipline them, as well as bring the students together. If i got this incorrect send me a pm. Anyway, Does it really matter if the teacher is there or not?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
No one is aloud in the halls after school for swearing? What an effin nazi
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
wow, no one can take anything seriously...the handful of you that do...i appreciate it
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by Freddedonna
It's their school, they make the rules.

That doesn't mean they aren't assholes.

Quote by Insanitydenied
Not really...if they punish everyone for one's stupidity, it'll disipline them, as well as bring the students together. If i got this incorrect send me a pm. Anyway, Does it really matter if the teacher is there or not?

Also, if you're an asshole to other people, you're teaching them to be assholes too... Regardless, your logic is flawed.
Quote by madbasslover
Moral of the story: Don't trust a random high school kid, chances are he's a piece of crap.

yeah
pretty much
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by iimjpii
That doesn't mean they aren't assholes.

Also, if you're an asshole to other people, you're teaching them to be assholes too... Regardless, your logic is flawed.

This is true... meh, the world is full of em... and you were reffering to my logic?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!