Today I restringed my ibanez which has a floyd rose tremelo. Only when I got done I noticed that the tremelo is a lot higher up than it was before, heres what I mean:

Is this normal?
tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat
Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
Yeah, searchbar dude. You just need to loosen the springs. Check the stickies to find out how.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by rednightmare
Yeah, searchbar dude. You just need to loosen the springs. Check the stickies to find out how.

wouldnt you have to tighten them?
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Right now. Go. Get the screw driver. Loosen the tuners and do it right now.
Quote by Leper_Messiah_
.tremolo.

very seriously considering reporting you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
very seriously considering reporting you.

I read the sticky right after but figured I should post pretty quickly cause it looked effed up.

Anyway I added a spring in the back, but its still kind of high up, =\
Thanks for the help guys, I THINK I have it solved, I unscrewed and moved the saddles towards the neck, because there was an empty hole to do so. So hopefully this will relieve some tension.
Quote by C1337us
I read the sticky right after but figured I should post pretty quickly cause it looked effed up.

Anyway I added a spring in the back, but its still kind of high up, =\

no no not you, the spammer... you're fine.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
no no not you, the spammer... you're fine.

ha okay, I was gonna say...

Alright It's almost parrallel but 12th fret D string is buzzing really really badly.
Quote by Leper_Messiah_
tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.tremolo.

****ing this.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.