Well anyway my friends on Xbox live made their own little youtube series called Scooter and Blocky. Since I am such a nice guy I thought I would help support it by showing it to the pit. So yeah, here I am and here it is.

They only have one episode out right now, but more coming.

Episode one-He's Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJL1eP8NyxQ

The second episode will come out later today

Here is the trailer for the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKjLfGmnB0

About Scooter and Blocky (copied from their myspace):
"The Adventures of Scooter & Blocky" is mainly a plot about no plot whatsoever. It's a trip into the totally Lumpdedoo (yes i just made that word up) mind of myself where Nosenseland is the hometown. This is the most random compilation of anything in the entire world. If it makes sense to you, I recommend mental rehabilitation and much professional psychiatric counseling.

Scooter Profile:

Blocky Profile:
My name is Blocky (no relation to blocks). I was born as a hermaphrodite and had my vagina sewn up. Born in my native country of Japanada, an island 100 miles off of the coast of Antarctica, I had to survive under rule of cannibalistic Demuplican (Democrat/Republican) tribes. I was married for the first time at the age of 5 and had 2 children, both of which were sacrificed to the snail god, Wajarlick, at childbirth. I then married 4 other women, including my aunt, and produced 37 children in 2 1/41 years. All of the women loved me because of my incredibly short weiner. I used to be in a burglar club with Santa. We were Number 1 in the town. Until I slaughtered him in cold blood. Now I'm the best Number 1. I beat up dragons all the time. I have most friends ever but Scooter is above all the douchebaggeriest. I think that's a word...if not, it is now. I wish I knew what time it was...my show might be on. Im also the CEO of bread. Very rich...seeing as how a lot of people eat bread on the weekends...and there is a lot of weekends. But i live in a fridge in a dumpster with a matress on an army base. Well it's not a real army base...more like parking lot...but I do live with a very attractively sexy humpable toucan. We bang on Wednesday. Fun a lot. If horny was a number, I'd be the best. Most of this story is true. Atleast the part about my name.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
sorry to rain on your parade but that is 2 failthreads in one night....I think you have had enough. and as for the videos....epic failure
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
sorry to rain on your parade but that is 2 failthreads in one night....I think you have had enough. and as for the videos....epic failure

hey, I said I was only doing this to be nice, plus they asked me to do it, so this is just to get them to shut up.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
That is the least funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...